找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11164|回复: 19

Sugar @ BarbieHouse69

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-14 22:35:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我的兄弟们

It is to my pleaure again to indulge in another new girl on her very first day, her pics has got me tempted for a few days now.. natural E cups.. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the ad.. So I had to find out for myself.. eyes never lie... Booking was easy.. got up no problem.. Door opens and I was a bit stunned.. not only was her body banging but her face was pretty too.. near the door a bit dark.. she had on a lot of make up.. either way right after we looked at each other she gave me a hug and kissed me on my lip.. just lfk.. no dfk before mouthwash for me. onto the bedroom where we talked for a bit then started stripping.. she wanted to help me but i insisted its fine .. her english was better than i thought, i would presume her actual age around 22-24.. after in the shower i looked at her make up and facial structure and they were really nice... a lot of make up on for her first day... from her natural well proportioned tits to her overall hourglass figure I would say I haven't seen a body like that since barbie.. her pics are kind of misleading and she looks totally different in person.. she washed me thoroughly in the shower and we had dfk while we fondled each others' genitals. then after we rinsed off and proceeded to dry off and head onto the room.. after a short period of waiting (she was changing the music), she hopped on and we dfk'd after she kissed all over my face.. she proceeds to lick my nipples then roamed down to my ballsack. she licked and sucked for a good few minutes before starting her bbbj technique.. it really caught me off guard cos i had my eyes closed with a nice vibe just enjoying myself and relaxing.. ahh .. suddenly she uses ice/cold gel or something and started giving me bbbj .. might even be mint but it felt really cold....  then after she sucked my jj with warm water as she started using her tongue to clean off my jj before spitting out in the trash.. she moved it towards the bed .. after my jj was completely clean she went really deep on my jj when she deepthroated.. after i almost came i told her to stop and put on the dome.. she got on and fucked me cg.. omg she she was really fucking me and using her hips.. girl rly knows how to ride.. i was holding on for dear life on her tits.. i couldnt take it so i told her to lay down for missionary and i put it in way deep.. her tits bouncing as i fucked with her legs in my hands was so hot as i came i went in for a dfk and yeah .. wish she gave me a bj after she took off the condom with my cum inside.... that wouldve really pleasant.. nice meal nevertheless... hopefully many bros like her.. let this be my gift to you this christmas.

F: 8.3 (abit too much make up, maybe because she is nervous its her first day.. but overall is very pretty)
B: 9.6 (I haven't seen a natural body like that in a very long time, perfect proportionates.. a bit of hair on pussy)
S: 8.5 ( would be higher if she did waterflute, rimming or after cum bj.. but her icy deepthroat was nice)
A: 9.5 (a really funny and pleasant girl.. i really had a fun time with her and making jokes with)
R: Highly likely

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-14 23:09:57 | 显示全部楼层
Highly like does not mean it is very good.
I pass due to your low confidence projected.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-15 00:20:23 | 显示全部楼层
thx for toftt
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-15 16:52:08 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-12-14 23:09
Highly like does not mean it is very good.
I pass due to your low confidence projected.

gonna def. repeat her next week to see if shes improved or adjusted to working.. she was really nervous because first day but her service was still pretty good.. really tried to please

its not my fault i found a new go to

plus iris@mw looks interesting most likely will try in a few days

too many new girls.. not enough time
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-15 19:12:54 | 显示全部楼层
One of my all time favorite girls I've been with.

I can't believe how hot she is.  She is really friendly and makes you feel like you've know each other along time.  I don't think she is nervous.  She just likes to talk a lot.

Dailo's stats are accurate.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-15 19:29:44 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-12-15 16:52
gonna def. repeat her next week to see if shes improved or adjusted to working.. she was really ne ...

How long is the session that you are usually asking for?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-15 20:22:20 | 显示全部楼层
Good review. I hope you get everything you want on your repeat.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-15 20:42:06 | 显示全部楼层
hebe889900 发表于 2016-12-15 19:29
How long is the session that you are usually asking for?

When I try a new girl usually hh, repeats more likely to be hour long
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-15 23:33:17 | 显示全部楼层
Is she Korean or chinese?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-15 23:46:12 | 显示全部楼层
nature E cup?! holy sh!t, gonna try
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 17:45 , Processed in 0.033361 second(s), 13 queries .