找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 脱苦海

积分大波动 / Members' Points-Score Disruption

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-13 22:33:48 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-12-13 21:51
This is like Air Miles cancelling your points if you don't use it for more than 5 years.

Ser ...

If people actually believe you're a good poster who contributes a lot then they most likely have developed down syndrome from your toxicity..

You posted 6 threads in 4 years !! Fucking half of them were polls....... You really have thick skin eh

4 FUCKING YEARS, that is 48 MONTHS ..........

The only time he makes a review is when he strikes a deal with a girl in order to "pump" them.. some things never change.. Wolves like him make me sick.. he only posts when its to his advantage.. to his secret agenda.. he loves to talk and promote girls who give him extra service but he never ever indulges new experiences and shares about them.. such people like him who portray to be someone of value and worthiness makes me sick..

Lets look at the facts, numbers dont lie.. neither do i
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-13 23:20:31 | 显示全部楼层
只学过商业法,民事的,一般是庭外和解较明智吧。发觉这儿有念法律的嫖客,挺讶异的

土豆总管该管的大事儿没管,
不该管的小事儿却绕了半天
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-13 23:32:22 | 显示全部楼层
Points doesn't really matter to most anonymous posters.

It's a free forum for us to post on. It is not like we put money when we register.
There is no refunds, but if there is. It's just zero.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-14 00:16:31 | 显示全部楼层
im still waiting for my points to be back
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-14 02:22:30 | 显示全部楼层
虽然积分看起来没什么作用 也起码要调整之前公告一下嘛 平时很辛苦才升上来 也没有故意灌水 或者发垃圾贴 一下子又回到一般狼友真的不是什么滋味啊 同意二师兄说的 ""积分虽然没什么用,至少代表狼友们参与的积极程度", 现在都没什么欲望去发帖或者灌水了 唉 这些觉得版主这样做太寒心了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-14 06:35:40 | 显示全部楼层
我的分正好剪了一半。

总理(小土豆)说了,减分是因为软件的问题,不是有意的,而且正在想办法恢复到原来的分。给他一点时间吧。

不过我觉得在改变政策之前先向大家发个通知更好。

**ADMIN**
Thank you for your kind words and understanding. Your advice is appreciated and will be remembered.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-14 07:04:00 | 显示全部楼层
狼哥 发表于 2016-12-14 06:35
我的分正好剪了一半。
总理(小土豆)说了,减分是因为软件的问题,不是有意的,而且正在想办法恢复到原来 ...

All he had to do is to delete whenever he wants and for whatever reason.
I suggested that and he DELETED my posts.
Deletion will take care of the system.
Restore of old copy of backup will automatically restore the pointes, unless backup is not done or not done properly.
As IT person in charge of a few large systems area,  backup and restore is of prime importance in any shop.
One's job in on the line if failure.
Once we converted the system successfully and leave it up Monday,  we got total shit from every other user department VP for doing that.  No notice , no change, PERIOD.  Learn my lesson well from then.

**ADMIN**
Dear Babyme. Believe me, I deleted the minimal amount as I could. If it was up to the community to decide, they would have voted you out. Most of your posts that I deleted are either jokes which aren't funny, irrelevent comments, repeating what you've already said, etc. I've been asked to delete a lot more but I haven't. To be honest, I have mixed feelings about you. You do contribute a lot which I appreciate, but you are also a magnet for complaints (though not as much as a certain someone else), and so I really wish you could tone it down a bit.
As for backup/restoration. Yes we do backup, however restoring would leave us back where we started. However we feel that prior points calculation is flawed and must be changed. Currently there is no way to change the formula without the system making retroactive adjustments. Even if we restored the system backup and tried it again we would still get the same result with many members points deducted. Hence we are now manually adding back the points difference for each user one-by-one which will take some time to complete.
Once again we apologize to all for neglecting to give prior notice.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-14 14:07:48 | 显示全部楼层
Just in case you are all wondering,  POINTS counter NOT working yet.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-14 22:01:22 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-12-14 07:04
All he had to do is to delete whenever he wants and for whatever reason.
I suggested that and he DE ...

我举脚赞成版主将babyme的帖子尽量删除!因为本人一点也不觉得他的帖子对此颤的狼友有任何贡献!而且一点都不好笑更谈不上有趣!我反而觉得他所写的都是一些又幼稚又没意思的东西!简直是不知所谓!無論中英兩語都寫得爤透了!词句就有如一个白痴的小孩上幼稚园一样!

最令人反感的是他每天24小时不断吹牛!我真的没有兴趣看他的个人自传!而且他又一人扮演多个角色;自唱自擂!无处不在,乱答一通!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-14 22:12:39 | 显示全部楼层
these points are useless, let it go !
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 09:38 , Processed in 0.035915 second(s), 11 queries .