发表于 2016-12-13 18:03:16 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2016-12-13 12:53
法律不能追塑以往!

香港的梁振英與袁國強會不同意你這一句.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-13 18:57:41 | 显示全部楼层
Dear all,

We realize that the recent policy revision was not implemented well. Once again, I would like to apologize for that.

Please know that we mean no disrespect and most of all please don't take it personally. Your contributions are greatly appreciated, especially the senior wolves.

Allow me to better explain the adjustments made.

The reduction in points is basically due to a revision of how points are calculated.

In the past, "log in" and "time spent online" was calculated as a factor for which points was awarded. This factor is now removed.

Points were also awarded for those who spam the forum with large amounts of non-value-adding posts. We now have a daily maximum to cap the number of posts that yield points.

Lastly, new members are restricted in their posting / PM privileges to prevent abuse (as we've seen in the past by troublemakers who constantly re-register new accounts after being banned).

We understand and agree that it is unfair for points to be retroactively deducted (@Dragondick's argument is valid) for a policy change.

Our next step will be to restore member's points back to pre-policy-change status. This is a technical hurdle as the system software doesn't allow for it (the software automatically retroactively adjusts points based on the updated points calculation formula), so we are still working on a solution/workaround for that.

We humbly ask members to please bear with us in the meantime. Your patience and understanding is much appreciated.

PS: It would be helpful if member's can PM (don't post here) me their prior points level so I know if reconfiguration is done right.

PPS: If any kind helpful handsome wolves can help me translate this into Chinese, that would be super. *500 bonus points award*

敬愛的狼友們,

因為最近系統積分規定的改變而造成大家的不便,我們再一次向大家道歉。

我們再一次的感謝大家對本論壇的貢獻和支持。這一次的改動並非針對任何人也沒有想對大家造成不敬。

請讓我解釋一下這一次的變動:

過去,“登入”以及“在線時間”都有算入積分,我們已經將此取消。

同時,過去因為系統無法辨別,許多沒有實質貢獻的發言也被算入積分之中。我們現在引入了每日發言次數限制來針對這個問題。

最後,為防止惡意留言,新成員有在pm和留言方面更進一步的限制 (主要針對一些因搞事被封鎖的會員重複申請新帳號)

我們同意這一次因為系統調整及變化而扣除的積分是對各位網友不公平的。

我們正在積極的恢復並尋找解決方法為各位狼友還原積分。可是這程序有點技術上的困難,因為論壇系統自動調整過往積分,所以需要些時間解決。

我們真誠的感謝大家的耐心以及諒解。

謝謝!

PS: 請各位狼友把你們以前的積分總數PM(不要回帖)給我,以便還原。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-13 20:17:40 | 显示全部楼层
敬愛的狼友們,

因為最近系統積分規定的改變而造成大家的不便,我們再一次向大家道歉。

我們再一次的感謝大家對本論壇的貢獻和支持。這一次的動作並沒有針對任何人也沒有想對大家造成不敬。

請讓我解釋一下這一次的變動:

過去,“登入”以及“在線時間”都有算入積分,我們已經將此取消。

同時,過去因為系統無法辨別,許多沒有實質貢獻的發言也被算入積分之中。我們現在引入了每日發言次數限制來針對這個問題。

最後,為防止惡意留言,新成員有在pm和留言方面更進一步的限制 (主要針對許多惡意並被封鎖的網友經常重複申請帳號)

我們同意這一次因為系統調整及變化而扣除的積分是對各位網友不公平的。

我們正在積極的恢復並尋找解決方法來幫助各位狼友原有的積分。可是這不是一個簡單的程序。論壇系統只允許同步調整積分以及其變化。

我們真誠的感謝大家的耐心以及理解。

謝謝!

PS 各位狼友可以pm 我 (smallpotato)以前的積分 以幫助調整

PPS 500積分 哈哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-13 20:17:53 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-12-13 19:49
Got too many posts deleted today,. Not happy Camper

Your post are very useful. They shall not be deleted at all.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-13 20:18:41 | 显示全部楼层
let me know if I need to change anything, just did it in 15 minutes, sounds rigid but I think the meaning is there LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-13 20:24:55 | 显示全部楼层
瞬间只有一半分了。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-13 20:43:21 | 显示全部楼层
wonderfall 发表于 2016-12-13 20:18
let me know if I need to change anything, just did it in 15 minutes, sounds rigid but I think the me ...

Good job,. Mr.  Chinese Google,. Are you hiring
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-13 21:10:14 | 显示全部楼层
一点消息都不透露就直接减分 我觉得没道理
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-13 21:51:20 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2016-12-13 12:53
The bar was raised for moving into a different category (during Big Ben's time) and now this = doubl ...

This is like Air Miles cancelling your points if you don't use it for more than 5 years.

Seriously, I never get what is the big deal about the point system? Are they going to get you extra cookies?

If you're a good poster (like I am ), you're going to get your respect one way or another.

Sigh... gone are the days when people actually put some substance into their posts.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 07:12 , Processed in 0.035680 second(s), 11 queries .