AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 脱苦海

积分大波动 / Members' Points-Score Disruption

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-13 15:11:51 | 显示全部楼层
I think I figure out how the points are allocated.

Every post or reply is equivalent to roughly 1.1 or 1.2 POINTS.
Only if meter is running.  My meter is not running anymore, out of the taxi.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-13 15:13:47 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-12-13 14:20
Law is retroactive Sir.

No.  Check it out.

An action becomes illegal  only after a law is passed.  Any illegal action displayed before the law is passed is "out of bounds".

Example:

Several thousand years, everyone runs around without pants on and this behaviour was acceptable. Then one day, village elders decided everyone must wear pants or the violator will be prosecuted for "indecent exposure".  This law took immediately effect but it can only go after new violators and not those who decided to have one last exposure before the law came into effect.

This is the BASIC concept of law. and that is what I picked up in my first class.

Example:

John Tory proposed few days ago to collect toll for 404 and Gardiner.  Let us say that this toll collection becomes law effective JAN01 2017, can he go after the violators from the date the 2 roads were completed and until DEC31 2016.

This is exactly what we have right now.  A new law is being passed and we are asked to pay up with our hard earned points.

If my points which have no money or MM value, accumulated over many years thru toil and sweat is not reinstated, I will stop posting immediately.

Basically "take it all back and shove it!"
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-13 16:16:39 | 显示全部楼层
A toftt should be worth more than a review on a girl with countless reviews ..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-13 16:41:28 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-12-13 15:55
But it is Pointless to talk about point which does not buy you anything.
Even Air Miles can be us ...

Since the points have no monetary value, why do something which is 神憎鬼厭.

Those who regularly posted "Thanks for sharing" for points should be warned if not fall in line. I did a lot of research to come up with my posts which cover vast areas of general interest and the resultant points.

If Mr. Adm felt that I should not post any of them, warn me.

I am prepared to delete each and everyone of my previous posts myself and get back to zero points.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-13 16:43:30 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2016-12-13 16:41
Since the points have no monetary value, why do something which is 神憎鬼厭.

Those who regularly  ...

FYI.
The point meter is NOT working, just like football game when referee said STOP THE GAME CLOCK.

Do not bother to post if you want ANY points.
I do not , so does not matter.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-13 17:02:41 | 显示全部楼层
Why all of a sudden change the point system?
It must be because of the clown and his followers.
Flooding the review forum with off topic replies and turn all the reviews to their chatrooms and force admin to lock posts.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-13 17:10:45 | 显示全部楼层
so stay on line will be easier to get more points?

**ADMIN**
No. That was the situation before. Now points are awarded ONLY for contribution(posting).
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-13 17:18:23 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-12-13 16:43
FYI.
The point meter is NOT working, just like football game when referee said STOP THE GAME CLOCK ...

You are right, everything is locked.  There is no more edit function which mean I can delete my own posts.

This is my last post.  I will not post any more.

Good-bye 747!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-13 17:24:38 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2016-12-13 17:18
You are right, everything is locked.  There is no more edit function which mean I can delete my ow ...

bye dragondick bro
wont be long before im gone too
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-13 17:51:10 | 显示全部楼层
有很多问题要问:

1. 如此大的改动,为什么连公告或者提前通知都没有?

2. 现在积分是如何计算的?

3. 现在的积分为什么会比以前公平?

4. 如果增加积分是要靠分享有用信息,难道版主会每天审查所有帖子,然后根据你觉得有用没用给别人积分?

5. 我登录发现我的威望增加了1,这根以前登录积分+1 有什么区别?

6. 以前发一个帖子能得2分,这样新狼50个回贴就能升级,就能摆脱发帖限制,这样至少可以鼓励大家参与讨论,现在发帖连积分都没有,难道新狼要发30+个报告才能成为一般狼友?你让新狼有什么发帖的积极性?大家干脆都用google来搜索报告得了。

7. 假如这个积分变动是为了防止Toratoratora等人灌水,感觉直接禁止他发言就行了,因为一个用户改变整个论坛的积分方法,有没有考虑到会让dragondick以及其他狼友包括我绝对非常寒心?

8. 积分虽然没什么用,至少代表狼友们参与的积极程度,一下子拿走几千积分,是不是太过分?再说积分用处不大,参与多的人积分多,我觉得没有什么公平不公平的。

**ADMIN**
  • We acknowledge that this policy change was not implemented well. We did not anticipate the technical difficulties of a seemingly minor change (we also thought the change would only apply going forward only we didn't realize it would be applied retroactively). We are very sorry for this.
  • Please see my other reply.
  • We believe that contributions are key to rank/status. The present policy is calibrated towards this philosophy. The previous setting was a default setting by the Discuz forum software.
  • By default (the vast majority of post) will be deemed useful, unless it is blatantly obvious that it is not. How will we determine which posts are not useful (to be deleted)? It will be at our (moderators) discretion but apart from random spot-checks (as we do not have time to read all posts everyday), we will work on a complaints-driven system. By complaints system, what we mean is that some individuals receive a complaint here and there which may or may not be something serious enough to warrant remedial action, after all some people complain about everything; however if a particular individual receives complaints from numerous other individuals, then that is an issue that needs to be resolved and we will look into it.
  • Its basically another name for the same thing. We made a new name so we can differentiate between points gain before and after the policy change.
  • No. That is not right. Currently, a new post is worth 3pts, a reply is worth 1pt.
  • That is exactly the problem. Banning does not work as we found out from dealing with troublemakers over the years. Since re-registering is easy and free, troublemakers simply open a new account after being banned and start causing trouble again. With VPN software, there is no way to prevent this (IP blocking becomes ineffectual).
  • Once again, we agree that a retroactive points reduction is unfair. We apologize and working to resolve the issue.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 09:59 , Processed in 0.127884 second(s), 11 queries .