立即注册
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: Smellypoo

Leanna @ AsianSexyBabe

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-16 11:08:30 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-12-15 17:06
one mans trash is another mans treasure..

Wouldn't disagree with that cliche.  

I just wrote a flaming reply against your other earlier post but hey, the holiday is coming up and we are all here to have fun and relax... why get all so worked out (regardless of the reason) right?

Merry Christmas!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-16 11:10:22 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-12-16 08:22
Catherine left in January, I believe. Can one month be counted as Best of 2016? If that is the cas ...

Appreciate all your hard work Apoc.  Those polls are fun.

To see you putting Susie and Roxy in the same sentence gets me all curious.  Now I MUST go see her ha! Thanks for the unwavering endorsement.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-16 12:17:10 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-12-16 08:22
Catherine left in January, I believe. Can one month be counted as Best of 2016? If that is the cas ...

Catherine was here in March as well.  I know I saw her then.  Hopefully, never to return.

I would definitely rate Susie higher than Roxy, although both are very good.  I know Lena had a lot of fans but IMO Susie is also at a higher level than Lena.  Susie is just a lot of fun to be with.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-24 13:35:55 | 显示全部楼层
Lakesideguy 发表于 2016-12-16 12:17
Catherine was here in March as well.  I know I saw her then.  Hopefully, never to return.

I woul ...

It is obvious that I am protecting my girl Leanna but don't be confused with me promoting her. It's not the same thing. If Dailo can posts 200 posts to trash her after only seeing her for 30m, I am entitled to 3200 posts after repeating for 8 times with her. Anyone with a heart will come forward and defend her. Many of them have kept silence because they now avoid the trouble of talking to a stubborn and retarded guy with no reasoning ability.

One important thing to note that is Dailo has the mindset that me, Apoc and Lakeside are in the team of a Thai rat who videoed mms and then promote them to make money. This is absolutely non-sense. He must be mentally impaired. How could that be true if Apoc and Lakeside seldom write reviews here and I only wrote a few in 4 years! He is absolutely retarded. When he sees ILoveThemAll here, he asserted him as one of our "rats" team too. He just threw in empty statments without facts all the time. Just like he accused me of promoting Eva@asb but I have never seen her and have never commented on Eva! But he kept saying he does not lie and state the "facts". The real problem is rooted from his hatred on Apoc from the red board. Apoc is a real gentleman and I have no doubt that he wasn't working with KJ (the bad Thai scumbag). Because I supported Apoc he thought I am part of the KJ team. I don't even  know who KJ is until 7Sam told me. While his belief doesn't bother us, but his actions to bash the "rats" has caused the unfair damage to innocent Leanna. He is still so retarded to accept brothers can have different tastes and standards on face, body and service and reckon we lie when we don't have the same views.   

To HK169:
I do respect brothers have different tastes. I understand your concern when I compared Leanna to Masy after checking your review on Masy-
高中校花look,樣靚身材正,好過香港好多o靚模。清純背後原來嗲到暈,肯定大把巴打注定沉佢船。
樣 8.5
身 9.5
服務 9.5
態度 10
The masy I saw is definitely not a 靚模. She was quite chubby and her face was not pretty. I am not sure if she has gained a lot of weights or not, but she didn't look like her pictures at all.

To Rolan:
Dailo's smell of bad breath was because Leanna's aunt was coming. Do you know what lady's period could smell like? I have repeated 8 times and don't notice any bad breath. This is true and honest.
Her fans are not into he service. No one has said she has superb service.
Her body does not look amazing is because you don't care about natural big racks. To me and many other wolves, this is the most important part of the body to be sexually attractive, while some are looking for long legs etc. In any beauty pageants girls with Cs and Ds definitely have many marks added. Victoria is A size and won't look hot to me. I saw Emma once and it is enough. I did not see Roxy either because Emma and Roxy both have fake boobs. I hope you are not thinking wolves who like Leanna are lying to you in order to promote her and collect perks like what dailo think.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-24 14:24:01 | 显示全部楼层
Mods do you see this? After locking the other thread due to too much pumping and irrelevant information this loser has the time and face to revive a thread 2weeks old. So pathetic.

**ADMIN**

Yes. It is being locked now.

ASB keeper told me that Leanna has complained about you constantly posting negative comments. However after looking thru past Leanna reviews, both ASB keeper and I agree that it would be unfair to muzzle one side but not the other.

I have already discussed via PM with Iambrown about how he and a few others are constantly promoting and inposing their views, and I'm disappointed that he is still doing it.

For the record (and contrary to some complaints I've received), I have deleted comments from BOTH SIDES.

From this point on. ANYONE who has previously expressed their comments/opinions on Leanna are not to comment on her again (this goes for BOTH SIDES). Anyone who violates this truce / peace-treaty / (whatever you want to call it) will be penalized.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-24 14:55:56 | 显示全部楼层
iambrown 发表于 2016-12-24 13:35
It is obvious that I am protecting my girl Leanna but don't be confused with me promoting her. It' ...

Fair enough. I'm just saying I saw the hype here and went for it. Obviously wasn't my top choice, as these things are different for everyone. I obviously don't care too much about rack size or boob size. I'm a facefucker.

So i want the best face and best slim long body possible. Victoria has the best face amongst all and after peopel rated her like 9s and 10s here i was definitey tempted. In the end, face wise I say Victoria is a 9 so to give fair judgement I would say Leanna is a 7.5, Roxy an 8, Emma an 8. I guess thats just me.

I don't think wolves are lying to me, I guess I just need to find reviews of wolves who are real facefcker to take as legit.

I did honestly sense the bad breath though the time I went to see her, so maybe it is just certain days when after she had lunch or dinner and didn't take a mint maybe.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-24 15:04:36 | 显示全部楼层
rolan014 发表于 2016-12-24 14:55
Fair enough. I'm just saying I saw the hype here and went for it. Obviously wasn't my top choice,  ...

its an unhealthy smell.. he thinks it was from her vagina during a period cycle.. but my guess is because he doesnt take care of his own mouth by brushing it he can't smell the same shit smell from leanna's mouth..
no wonder they get along so well.. people with mouths both smelling like shit cant smell each others

these old people love to promote her non stop, an example above.. its because they are losers who try to help a lost cause...

you dont see lamborghinis making any sorts of advertisements.. just like a good working girl doesn't need to ask her clients about what is being said on this website.. only the ugly/bad girls who know they're not good and are too insecure about themselves need validation
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-21 18:36 , Processed in 0.033571 second(s), 11 queries .