找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: Smellypoo

Leanna @ AsianSexyBabe

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-14 14:52:07 | 显示全部楼层
empnec 发表于 2016-12-14 14:03
Well said, This is why I will stick to one girl until they leave. Call it sink boat or whatever bu ...

I had Roxy as my go-to girl in 2014, Lena in 2015. Nobody worth more than 2 visits in 2016 and the occasional return visits by Roxy and Barbie help to rescue 2016 from a complete write-off!

As recent as just a couple of years ago, while I had those "go-to" girls, there were still other SPs worth trying on the side.  Another wolf brother brought up the fact that it was the weak Canadian dollars affecting the desire of the girls to come work, and I completely agree.  $180 a few years ago is equivalent to almost $250 when compared to the US$ so leaving inflation alone, if I were a hot Korean girl who could work anywhere, I would first pick the US.  The economics are really interesting.  I went to Montreal for $180 an hour of some SUPER hot model like SPs as far back as about 15 years ago.  Some agencies still charge the same rate TODAY!  The quality of the SPs there are day and night different now comparing to back then.  We get what we pay for.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-14 20:13:44 | 显示全部楼层
i_love_them_all 发表于 2016-12-14 14:52
I had Roxy as my go-to girl in 2014, Lena in 2015. Nobody worth more than 2 visits in 2016 and the ...

Leanna is pretty good. You might want to check her out. Roxy and Susie is the best so far this year. Annie@MW is also pretty good. Tall and all natural. She looks much prettier when she smiles.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-15 05:05:48 | 显示全部楼层
Before she went on her extended leave, it can be argued that Catherine was the best of 2016. Hugely popular and in terms of age she was one of the younger Korean women here.  She could have charged more and still be fully booked but she choose to keep her price level at the same amount of other lesser quality Korean and Chinese women.  Her enthusiasm was second to none and that is what made her special.  I still have vivid memories of our many sessions together but the last two before she left remain as my best two sessions ever.

I would definitely place her above everyone else but I have seen a few others that were very very close to her level who are still here and in their own right have a very strong following.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-15 10:48:41 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-12-14 20:13
Leanna is pretty good. You might want to check her out. Roxy and Susie is the best so far this yea ...

Thanks for the suggestions Apoc!  Glad to hear some of the "oldtimers" chiming in.

I should have tried Leanna when her 45 min option was still available - that's my sweet spot... but I can't argue with spending an extra 15 min with a hot girl right?  That is, if the girl is hot. I got burnt before when I went to see girls based on reviews and then ended up wanting to leave in 15 min.  

I think I should also give Susie a go.  I have kept her on my radar for a while.  Haven't taken the plunge because of a few negative comments that lingered in my head.  Your endorsement make a huge difference!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-15 10:52:19 | 显示全部楼层
Lakesideguy 发表于 2016-12-15 05:05
Before she went on her extended leave, it can be argued that Catherine was the best of 2016. Hugely  ...

Those of you who have been around this board for a while know what would happen if Catherine's name is brought up anywhere close to my posts haha!  Ok, I will spare the poor folks the torture and won't go on my usual rant about her, again!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-15 17:00:11 | 显示全部楼层
i_love_them_all 发表于 2016-12-15 10:52
Those of you who have been around this board for a while know what would happen if Catherine's nam ...

wat..........
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-15 17:01:51 | 显示全部楼层
umm now they bring Clara up to Kennedy, so attempted now that its only a few minutes drive n the snowstorm is getting me lonely and horny...decisions decisions decisions

i may be the only one but i would say Clara is the best of 2016
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-15 17:06:19 | 显示全部楼层
one mans trash is another mans treasure..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-15 21:00:33 | 显示全部楼层
waba 发表于 2016-12-15 17:01
umm now they bring Clara up to Kennedy, so attempted now that its only a few minutes drive n the sno ...

Clara is definitely upper end in terms of service, looks, attitude and skil.  She is also a "head turner" with class about her that differentiates her from most.  She is definitely top 5 in 2016
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-16 08:22:52 | 显示全部楼层
Lakesideguy 发表于 2016-12-15 05:05
Before she went on her extended leave, it can be argued that Catherine was the best of 2016. Hugely  ...

Catherine left in January, I believe. Can one month be counted as Best of 2016? If that is the case, then Barbie, who left in March, has 3 months under her belt in 2016. But she's the reigning Queen, she has to crown the next Queen, so she's ineligible.

It would be interesting to see how Roxy would stack up against Susie, or anybody else. But sadly, there won't be a Poll this year. I've PM the Mod and asked if he's cool with another Poll, but didn't get a response. I'll take that as a "NO". LOL.

These types of Poll are very time consuming and high maintenance.  You have to constantly think of interesting things to say to keep your audience captivated. You can't post crap or you'll lose your audience real fast. It takes commitment, both on my part and this site's part. I'm not going to waste my time and effort only to have it shut down in the middle or shuffled off to the 鬼妹 forum.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-21 19:36 , Processed in 0.037947 second(s), 11 queries .