AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6044|回复: 3

Irena @ Dream4U

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-12 04:27:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I got hit by 3 topedo past weekend (2 on Sat 1 on Sun) and cannot operate my submarine functions any more.

Enemy fire coming from nowhere not detected by my sonar system.

MM was very well endowed at the top (I still think it may be enhanced, but she denied), narrowed in the middle ( true 23 inches measure by yours truly) and wide at the bottom.

Several bro mentioned that she is naive and sweet.  I disagree.  She is HORNY.
But again YMMV,  she could take pity in my ugly face (nice body though, mine I mean) and gave me some comfort in return.   Lots of DFK.  First time even instant P (no extra charge like the other mm).
My ugly face may give her a trustworthy impression,  thanks Mom and Dad.  Irena, you have been fooled. Sorry I am a bad guy and you know that now.

Questioned whether she is mixed, and guess what, she is.  Internally mixed,  Mom is from Sin Cheung  (Western province with Nuclear test sites , oil and Honey Dew).   She told me her 2 sisters and Mom were also well endowed too.  I still believe she might be enhanced, too big.   Can I get second opinion from the other Bros who visited her.  Just like I would not trust Dragon Sir report without comparison shopping.  Sorry Draon, you know me,  nothing personal.  Do not get mad again,  NOT GOOD for your health.   

Now she might be leaving in 2 weeks, and so is my M too.  OK.  I will leave my heart in TO and go home with no regret.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-12 08:06:48 | 显示全部楼层
真假你分不出?不会吧
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-12 08:21:33 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2016-12-12 08:06
真假你分不出?不会吧

Your thought then.  Genius.  Can you see through?

I know one mm in Shenzhen did this via arm pit.  I bought scar tissue cream for her in HK and took it to Shenzhen, 180 HKD.  Hopefully that scar fade a little with that cream.  Apparently mm in HK told me that mothers use those after C section delivery for the tummy.  Never knew what the hell I was asked by mm.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-12 08:49:28 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-12-12 08:21
Your thought then.  Genius.  Can you see through?

I know one mm in Shenzhen did this via arm pit. ...

手感一般很准了,假的要能过关,那要注射脂肪。如果你常去韩妹那摸多了,什么级别的假胸也分的出
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 12:00 , Processed in 0.042599 second(s), 13 queries .