AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1289|回复: 1

New Credit card feature

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-7 08:18:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Used to be when you could not find a credit card, one would inform card company to report loss or stolen.
A new card will be issued and then you find out it is actually in another place and no need to get a new one.
It costs card company a lot of expense and you a lot of hassle to report new number to all these accounts linked to the card.

No more, finally card company is smart enough to give you THIS feature:  LOCK.

So you have control as to whether the card could be used or not.  So lock it when missing,  unlock it when found.   Why it took that long for card company to think of that.  It is almost like the luggage with wheels took a long time to materialize,  which eliminates a lot of SKYCAP porters jobs, also bell boys.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-23 07:46:51 | 显示全部楼层
Just got another credit card.  They called me about concern of my two other CITI credit cards.  Want to reduce other cards credit limit.  I said the reason for the card is the First Checked luggage FREE is main reason I want the card, as well as the 50K points after spending 3k in first three months.  5K limit is fine, since I will not use it later as it carries a $95 annual fee after first year.  (ie.  Cancel after that).
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-20 10:39 , Processed in 0.040226 second(s), 13 queries .