AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1447|回复: 0

求助ebay 被骗2000刀got scammed on ebay 2000cad help

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-6 21:29:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
最近在ebay上卖我的dji mavic pro。小弟是从官网上pre order的。收到后发现ebay上炒得很高,所以就动了赚一笔的念头,以2000刀的价格卖了出去(1400买的)。 我寄的时候 所有的东西都没碰过 都是factory sealed 但是我的 buyer(scamer) 收到包裹后 在ebay上 claim 说box 里面没有drone,instead 是一些破纸之类的东西(我不知道他往里面放的什么)照了照片,无法忍受的是ebay 在我open case 以后不到一个小时就直接把钱refund 给他了。对此我十分无语,给ebay 打电话,他说因为我declear value 只写了1000 而没有写2000(因为Canada post 最多只能填1000,这是他insurance cover 的 maximum) 所以我的seller protection void 了, 我问他把policy 找出来,但 根本就没有policy 记载关于这一点, 他们就直接说 at this point, there is nothing we could do. 真是无语, 我都想起诉ebay了。有没有懂的大哥 给点意见 感激不尽!!!

recently, I sold my dji mavic drone on ebay, and I got scammed by the buyer. I pre ordered the item from dji and after receive the item, the only thing I did was open the package and took some pics on the box.  I have never touch the fatory seal. So, this buyer received the package and claim that inside the box there is no drone, instead it is some "things"(I dont know what is inside). I explain to ebay that I sent the item sealed and even the buyer admit the box was sealed after I told him that I have the picture on the seal when I ship it. after I open a case and when I am about to find evidence, ebay just closed my case and automaticlly refund that scammer. I feel so mad and I call ebay, they said my seller protection was void due to I decleared the value as 1000 cad(sold for 2000) , but the fact is  canada post only allow maxium of 1000 cad when shipping (maximum their insurence will cover). I ask them to find the policy that state if I declear the value low I will loose the seller protection. They could not find it, they just say that it is ilegal but I asked canada post and they said was legal. However, ebay just decided to stand on the buyer's side in their favor and does not care about the seller. they told me that there is nothing they could do at this time. I am so mad about them. I will contact the custom and see if they have xray image of my package and I will report a fraud to local police. I dont know if that gonna do anything, but I am just not going to give up and let this scammer take advantage on me.
If anyone could give me some advice, I would more than happy to hear it.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 10:59 , Processed in 0.032553 second(s), 13 queries .