AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3223|回复: 3

Happy @ MAE88

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-5 10:15:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi, saw her recently, photo's on site are actually her, so what you see is what you get...I found her to be a attractive lady, height and weight accurate as site says but maybe a few more pounds. I saw her after a long day and was hoping for a hot and wild GFE experience but didn't get it lol, always hit and miss here.
Service was so-so...BBBJ was ok but short, I tried to kiss and it was no go, I don't think she likes to kiss at all buy maybe ymmv? tried a few positions but she used alot of lube so didn't feel much. english very limited. she was a nice girl, maybe you guys will have better luck. I will not repeat.

just felt like saying I miss the days in the summer when Kitty and Chloe were there, wow those 2 were on fire....and true spinners, wish they come back one day, had so much fun with them, kitty was the best yasmin rei (independent) was pretty close too, tight body but average looking, service was great tho, too bad she is not around anymore, would have liked to see her 1 more time...

if anyone can recommend a cute asian spinner in montreal i would be so grateful...I may have to go to toronto it looks like, I see so many beauties on terb...

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-5 12:47:05 | 显示全部楼层
i cant unserstand ur english…
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-5 20:51:25 | 显示全部楼层
Her service is so so. I will not repeat for sure.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-6 21:09:14 | 显示全部楼层
just so so, disappointed.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 14:57 , Processed in 0.034813 second(s), 13 queries .