AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2005|回复: 4

Alice@PandoraGirl

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-11-23 23:05:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Finally I've completed my mission to seek out the 3 gems of Pandoragirl. My Oh my am i pleased with all three. Booking is always easy, female keeper is always cool af. However Yonge n Finch is a lil far for me but the trip was worth it. As soon as she opened the door i was pretty pleased, she was pretty. Beautiful white skin she has the best skin out of all three, 4sho! But the oldest out of the three, i would guess she's in her early 30's. I'm usually into younger chicks since i ain't that old but i didn't mind her or any of the other 2. SF2, body slide, BBBJ and lots of BL/BLS. Off to the bed DFK, every time we were done DFK i asked for more and she smiled and frenched even harder with lots of lip and tongue sucking, amazing. Usual nipple licking and sucking. Amazing BBBJ she could tell i like the BLS/BL so she kept going for the bells. She really jingled my bells, tis the season . She rubbed her pussy all over my cock, fantastic. ACG, CG with some more DFK. I think i like DFK with her the most out of the three. She was riding hard i could feel her sweat going down her ass. Finished in miss. I usually go for an hour but they could only fit me in for hh, what a bummer. Lil chit chat and shower, no goodbye BJ in the shower like Lemon but it was okay. Dressed, paid, told her i'll be back she smiled and gave me a kiss and hug and off i go with a smile on my face.

Face - 7.5 pretty face, a lil older

Body - 8.5 C cups, beautiful smooth tofu skin

Service - 9 hard to compare the three but it was definitely a SOLID PERFORMANCE

Repeat - I am i man of my word, abso fucking lutely !!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-23 23:17:27 | 显示全部楼层
When you cum, her pussy will become really really tight. I would say if she is really 30+, she kept her pussy really functional.
And her DT is the best of the best, I just almost cumed when she swallowed my dick all the way down and keep doing that for 2 mins.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-23 23:22:17 | 显示全部楼层
hebe889900 发表于 2016-11-23 23:17
When you cum, her pussy will become really really tight. I would say if she is really 30+, she kept  ...

I forgot to mention the DT, Solar also has good DT. You were right, she's a must and repeat. I can see why you like her more than Lemon but i'd say i like em both. Lemon is a lil more kinky.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-23 23:31:26 | 显示全部楼层
scumbag416 发表于 2016-11-23 23:22
I forgot to mention the DT, Solar also has good DT. You were right, she's a must and repeat. I can ...

Lemon always learned some weird trick which other girls will not provide Imao. She is definitely the teacher of weird warming-up trick. Some of them I like, something like put her finger into my ass is shocked me a lot.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-23 23:56:32 | 显示全部楼层
hebe889900 发表于 2016-11-23 23:31
Lemon always learned some weird trick which other girls will not provide Imao. She is definitely t ...

I love her tricks, thats why she would b first on my repeat list.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-11 06:14 , Processed in 0.037014 second(s), 13 queries .