AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1829|回复: 3

[Ottawa] anyone tried outcalls on backpage ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-11-20 14:14:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Anyone tried any girls on backpage? Share the info in Ottawa guys!!

**ADMIN**
If you are asking for info, please phrase the title properly so that readers don't misinterpet it as a review. (I edited it for you)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-20 17:06:14 | 显示全部楼层
没试过,同问一下啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-20 22:05:53 | 显示全部楼层
I'm not from Ottawa, however I have a suggestion.

Posting questions like "anyone have any info to share" is useless. If either no one is willing to share info, or perhaps no one has any info, then your question isn't going to get any answers.

In fact, you can look at previous posts, in many cases, the same question has been asked already, without answer. So adding another post asking the same thing is just a junk post.

Even if there was a rare review here or there, it would get buried if everyone posted futile questions.

My suggestion is, the best way to get info is to start by contributing whatever info you have first. Even if its just a little bit. Even if its an unsuccessful experience. Or even just a little bit of thoughts and opinions. Anything to get the ball rolling. Someone out there may find whatever you contributed informative and reply with something of their own, then the info will start coming in.

Otherwise we'll just end up with a page full of identical redundant questions asking "does anyone have any information for Ottawa to share".
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-21 13:49:21 | 显示全部楼层
Jason15 发表于 2016-11-20 22:05
I'm not from Ottawa, however I have a suggestion.

Posting questions like "anyone have any info to  ...

I wish I could have something to share. But I'm really new here and don't have any useful info.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 17:00 , Processed in 0.037727 second(s), 13 queries .