找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: dailo4

Chanel @ MoonwaitingVIP

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-11-22 19:31:41 | 显示全部楼层
Saw Chanel today. Agreed with dailo4's review and scores.  I would add that she is not for facefucker or yong wolves unless they liked more mature ladies.  She has a slim body and well-made C+ boobs.  Boobs are not soft but not too hard either. Showered with short WF and refused the loofah also.. I said I liked her hands on my body.   Dried up by myself and went to bed. I started playing her boobs and sucked the nipples. They were small but not pink.  Daty a bit and she enjoyed it.  I said what's next and she said she wanted to suck my stick.  Her bbbj was good and you could ask her to continue as long as you want. Don't know if CIM is on the menu. 10 minutes left and I had to get the dome on for the main course.  Ky applied which I didn't mind.  She rode quite well, not ground. She shivered with a bit orgy and had to stop and said she came.  I pushed her backwards for mish and pounded to finish.  She was responsive and moaned quite naturally.  I thought she came again and she said she did. If she did not then she acted well.  Oh, we forgot the mouthwash.

For me, who is an old wolf (though not with long hunting exp), she is totally fine.  For dt, she is eatable.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-11 16:54 , Processed in 0.033813 second(s), 11 queries .