AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 12460|回复: 112

Cherrie @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-11-16 00:50:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
So there has been a lot chatter on the interwebs about Taiwan girls and whether they are worth the additional premium or even if they are actually from Taiwan.  So I decided for myself to go test it out and see what all the interest was about even if my bank account was going to take a hit.  Firstly I surveyed the market, plenty of girls at DREAM4U however I have never booked with them before so I was a bit nervous.  To my surprise ASB had one, I have very few experience with ASB either but i just felt safer.

I went to see Cherrie today, her photos look very professionally shot, with not much photo shop, did not seem like these photos were going used to advertise her sex appeal rather he natural beauty like for a clothing ad.  We met up and I have to admit she is very pretty and young.  Medium length hair with really big eyes, creamy white skin.  At first I was quite nervous my Mandarin is not that great, but she has some English skills so we got along fine.  She is very polite and shy at first.

I could feel a bit of tension because she wasn't really looking me in the eye, so we sat down on the couch and just talk for 5 minutes, she sat in my lap.  She told me about her past and asked about me as well.  Afterwards some LFK and on to the shower.  She is slim girl with no unusual fat, soft skin, for sure she not been doing this before, her shower routine is very amateur.  Back to the room, she wanted to take care and give me a good experience but I insisted on giving her a good ride.

DFK turned into nipple, and belly kisses, and DATY, kissing her legs, which are soft and smooth.  Very good tasting pussy, pink and tiny, no digits, just tongue action for her.  Good moans sounds very real and enjoying herself.  Breasts are a small B cup, with tiny nipples.  Her turn now, BBBJ was soft and smooth, nothing more than something a old girlfriend would give you.  Very sensual and soft touching all over your body,  Dome is on and she is very tight, no lube used just saliva and massaging.  After a few tires finally was able to fully enter.  

ACG was amazing, she got lots of energy, cause she's new to this industry.  Crazy tight, she looks in pain at first, but as she juices more and more she gets comfortable.  Switched to MISH to be able to kiss and bit her neck , good moans, and potentially a O for her.  I told her i was going to cum, and she said NO.  Trying to impress me i guess, she pushed me off with her legs and she blew me until i popped in her mouth.  Honestly by far one of the longest after cum bbbj i have ever had, she spit out and kept blowing and blowing, must have been like 5 minutes for all I know.

second shower was need as we both were sweaty, afterwards we sat in the living room for a drink, she had time between customers so asked me to stay a bit and talk, and relax.  She mention her previous customers didn't want to talk just sex and leave, so she was a bit lonely.  hard for me to say I will repeat before she leaves on the 22nd due to price, but honestly i think she is worth the premium because of her innocence and genuine personality.  I really hope she can just do this job once and stop as she is a really good girl.

Face and body: 8.5/10 - just so young
Service: 8.5/10 - just like a young gf
Attitude: 9/10
Also very nice change of scenery for ASB not your typically looking condo anymore, they really make the living space welcoming and relaxing, and the purple LEDs are really nice in the bedroom.  If every shop was like this, it would seem so sketchy.

I guess I am now interested in Taiwan girls, i hope my bank account can handle this........
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-16 01:08:09 | 显示全部楼层
looks like a good meal thanks for ur review bro
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-16 01:48:46 | 显示全部楼层
no money to see her
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-16 04:19:20 | 显示全部楼层
Last day yesterday per website info.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-16 04:35:32 | 显示全部楼层
怎全是了來匆匆.  去匆匆.
不可以留長一些. 沒下大雪了
找零花錢買手机. 衣服. 包包.
可以留長点有首期去買屋呀
拜託了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-16 04:53:11 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2016-11-16 04:19

Passing wrong info as always.  Bro D.

22nd. last day.

But way too costly.  I was hesitating for 400,  now 600 big hit.  Whole month no food for me.
No can do.

I can only lister to this song, instead.

La la la la la la, La la la la la la

My cherie amour, lovely as a summer day
My cherie amour, distant as the milky way
My cherie amour, pretty little one that I adore
You're the only girl my heart beats for
How I wish that you were mine

In a cafe or sometimes on a crowded street
I've been near you, but you never noticed me
My cherie amour, won't you tell me how could you ignore
That behind that little smile I wore
How I wish that you were mine
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-16 05:14:50 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2016-11-16 04:19

http://www.asian-sexybabe.com/cherrie.html

I took care of this one.  Beat you to it.
Or were you kind enough to get this point?????
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-16 05:23:39 | 显示全部楼层
600 is about 3 good quality dates in fair market price! Would you pick 3 quality dates over spending all on 1 load? If more bros are willing to pay more for 1 date and drive up the price.. bro, you are forcing me to quit this market or hoby... bro, why so cruel to me?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-16 07:34:48 | 显示全部楼层
united 发表于 2016-11-16 05:23
600 is about 3 good quality dates in fair market price! Would you pick 3 quality dates over spending ...

这几个台湾小妹是高档货,类似于我身上穿的Burberry,手上戴的Rolex和出门开的Ferrari,客户数量有限,买得起的总会买,你们几个穷鬼今年买不起,明年还是买不起。等你们干什么呢?所以她们待的时间都不长。这个小妹22号走,那么也就待了8天左右,一天算她接待6个客人,和keeper 6-4分账,600*0.6*6*8=$17,280,也就是$15,000左右的收入,超过她这个年纪在台湾1年的正常收入。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-16 07:43:55 | 显示全部楼层
united 发表于 2016-11-16 05:23
600 is about 3 good quality dates in fair market price! Would you pick 3 quality dates over spending ...

sometimes u just need to try hha
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-10 01:54 , Processed in 0.039165 second(s), 13 queries .