找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: iambrown

Leanna @AsianSexyBabe

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2016-11-12 20:30:08 | 显示全部楼层
iambrown 发表于 2016-11-11 19:01
You still talk as though you were not sinful enough?

Just ignore that idiot. He is bitter that he's thread got exiled to no man's land.

He's also jealous that your review is doing so well, while his threads are lingering in obscurity.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-12 20:50:39 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-11-12 19:30
Just ignore that idiot. He is bitter that he's thread got exiled to no man's land.

He's also ...

Jealous? I haven't been jealous ever since I was 9th grade when I started knocking niggas out
What's one thread compared to all the other ones I dropped ..
My reviews are like apple products.. no prediction rumours or gossip.. just straight to the point and drops overnight
My lucy review hit almost 4K still on a single page .. what's really good nigga

I just don't like seeing a garbage thread that doesn't even belong here get recognized as some sort of relevant information
Read this thread and see if there is even a single hint towards the type of service she provides
Just boosting
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-13 00:19:34 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2016-11-11 21:48
It wasn't Chanel
It was a cheaper MK one that I got for free.

Why does he keep hassling about your re-gift? What is wrong with him? You saved him face from his Facebook leakage and he is so mean on you?  So remember, don't be kind to assholes, they bite you no matter what.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-13 00:21:34 | 显示全部楼层
ToraToraTora 发表于 2016-11-10 23:36
They're service providers and they don't have the same right of privacy as clients do.  Basically, t ...
They're service providers and they don't have the same right of privacy as clients do.

Fuck you,you are saying clients have privacy because they pay but mm are not entitled to privacy protection because they are only service providers. Idiot! mms are human beings, and privacy is part of human rights
You and Babyme are both cowards. Both of you dare not answer my previous question. But I will give you the answer soon. I'll deal with the important thing first.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-13 00:23:30 | 显示全部楼层
ToraToraTora 发表于 2016-11-11 08:01
我对新加坡不了解。

ASB的Victoria国语说的可以,当然有一些新加坡特色的口音和用词习惯。她有一定语言 ...
这个Leanna(以前叫Lemonlo)我没见过也没兴趣去见,因为大多坛友把她写成一个”荡妇淫娃“

那個是Lemonlo?那個review 說Leanna是蕩婦淫娃? 你拿不出一個link出來,你就是生安白造。你個人真係好賤。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-13 00:25:30 | 显示全部楼层

Toro is just like Dailo. He uses review as a tool to please mms, to get their Wechat a/c and try to take them out, or use it to repay $40 to spa girl. He is a cheap dirt fucking dog. Look at his reviews. Every one of them, he posted pictures of movie stars to mislead readers. Then he talked about a bunch of things unrelated to reviews. Then he repeated his August story again and again. But unfortunately he has partners like Babyme and Adams and sometimes 密碼碼 to help him bumping his thread. Also Joshuo who I fully respect but now is also bumping his thread to shill for mm. Toro has admitted himself. But no one has ever stop him. New wolves are now reminded here.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-13 00:56:35 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-11-12 20:30

He's also ...

Yes, I can just ignore this idiot. Most old wolves know he is an asshole full of shits but I see some new wolves have been deceived by him, so I need to give them a warning here.

To all newbies here:
Dailo has a long history of lying. He accuses Apoc as a Thai leader who manipulate mms after taking their videos. Then he confirmed Lakesideguy is this Thai leader. Both of these accusations were falsified. Just wonder how he can lie without an eye blink. He has been downgraded by Admin twice due to misconduct. These are all FACTS.

I never find his reviews useful. He gave good marks for Nana@bh but I almost walked out on her. He had a smearing report on Lemon Lu with untrue comments, cus' he wanted to break a non-existent hype. In the end, he was bombarded by thousands of members here. Now he is rating Ann's body of 9.1. Experienced wolves can always tell the pics have been ps with a thinner waist and this is confirmed by Mcarbe and Kikikinming as a chubby girl.

Also, don't be fooled by him he is writing reviews to bring food to the community as he claimed. When you see any active reviewers like him or Tora or formerly Realman, you almost can tell they have something else in mind. Dailo is using his reviews to seduce mms out for free fuck, which he never succeeded.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-13 01:02:25 | 显示全部楼层
iambrown 发表于 2016-11-13 00:19
Why does he keep hassling about your re-gift? What is wrong with him? You saved him face from his  ...

For some reasons, he cares a lot about Chanel bags. I do not know why.

And, I must point out, this also proves that I am no sheep because he, the lion, cares a lot about my comment about the Chanel bag. I think it was 5 months ago when I made a little comment in jest about the Chanel bag, and to this day he still remembers it.

I ain't no sheep, brah!!

Again, I'm just having fun here.

He can say whatever he wants, if it makes him feel stronger and tougher.
It's the internet, everyone can be tough and super, super, super strong!
Truth is, is there a point to it?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-13 01:06:02 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2016-11-13 01:02
For some reasons, he cares a lot about Chanel bags. I do not know why.

And, I must point out, th ...

Yes, I know you have the caliber of not being offended. But I was really surprised.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-13 01:15:40 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-11-11 17:39
The funniest part of this review is.. there is no numbers..
All this is.. is you bumping her up and ...
Feels like the advertisement post of someone who has already sunk

You meant she's sunk or I have sunk boat.

She did not sink. I tried to book her yesterday but she was fully booked. I could only see her tonight.

I sank? No. Do you know why Sam7 called me Chow Yun Fat? Cus' I can't stand injustice. Your smearing of Lemon Lu was bad enough but you also induced someone to fake a bad report on her. These are too unfair to a nice classy girl who flew thousands of miles to serve us.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-10 16:48 , Processed in 0.038569 second(s), 11 queries .