AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: dragondick

PAYBACK FOR THE WICKED CLINTONS

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-11-10 09:03:13 | 显示全部楼层
And I don't really get the hate against Donald. He has always been promoting the American interest and banned the entir of Radical muslims. Notice its radical not everyday muslims.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-10 12:04:47 | 显示全部楼层
Between the two evils, Americans picked a safer evil.  There is nothing wrong with that!

For 40+ years, the Clintons lived and prospered with lies and deceit.  The election result was an absolute payback.

Bill was and may be still is a serial rapist.
Hilary was an accessory of his crimes!  She knew them, and she was Bill's front person to smoothen things out.  In addition, Hilary is a fowl-mouthed bitch who is self-centred and blames everyone for her failures except herself.

Hilary deserved every bit of this public humiliation!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-11 06:40:03 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2016-11-10 12:04
Between the two evils, Americans picked a safer evil.  There is nothing wrong with that!

For 40+ ye ...

Not sure if TRUMP is EVIL any more.

USD went up.
Portforlio went up.

What is there NOT to like.
Sex sells,  Trump sells too.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-11 06:42:10 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2016-11-10 12:04

For 40+ ye ...

Dragon Sir,

Are you the one with most points?

My estimate points per month is 1000, so how long will I catch up with you.

I will post a link every time any name was introduced to gain more.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-11 07:59:06 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-11-11 06:42
Dragon Sir,

Are you the one with most points?

Fuck, post, fuck, post, some more fucks, some more posts!

Easy!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-11 08:00:49 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-11-11 06:40
Not sure if TRUMP is EVIL any more.

USD went up.

I don't care if portfolio goes up or not.  All I care is that my JJ must stay up when called upon!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-11 08:16:12 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2016-11-11 07:59
Fuck, post, fuck, post, some more fucks, some more posts!

Easy!

So 30 months I could reach your points, assuming you STOP posting.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-11 08:16:41 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-11-11 08:16
So 30 months I could reach your points, assuming you STOP posting.

But you are a MOVING target.  NOT FAIR.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-11 09:16:03 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-11-11 08:16
But you are a MOVING target.  NOT FAIR.

I don't F as much as you guys do!  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-11 14:40:00 | 显示全部楼层
Here is the postmortem on Trump's win with plenty of hindsight which is always a great help.

1.  When Trump was trailing and destined to lose, FBI's flipflop came in at the right moment with barely 2 weeks to go.  This put Hilary on the defensive.

2.  When the Race was too close to call, Hilary asked Obama to help.
In recent history, no sitting President had campaigned as much as Obama for a successor.  I suspect that the reason must be Obama was also involved in the email scandal and must save Hilary to save himself and his legacy.  If Obama pardons Hilary before he leaves office, for sure he was a guilty as Hilary!!  Let's wait and see!

Initially, I thought Obama would be a big help, so did the Clinton camp.  With hindsight, I think Obama did more damage than good because:

a.  Obama is a symbol of the establishment and the Trump supporters viewed this with distaste and made sure to show up on election day to express their vote of disapproval.

b.  On the other hand, Hilary supporters thought that with Obama's help + again another FBI's above face (must be under pressure from Obama), the win was a certainty and complacency did them in.  I suspect a lot of voters that Hilary had counted on did not vote, e.g. blacks and white collar groups in the cities.

This contributed to Trump's lopsided win in some major or must win cities.

Quite honestly, Trump is a much deserving winner than Hilary because if Hilary had won, she would continue with her lies, cover-ups, and deceits.

Granted Trump is no saint but he was never as evil as Hilary!

Did you guys watch the election results that night, Hilary didn't even show up for her concession speech and to thank and comfort her supporters, most of whom cried their hearts out when defeat was inevitable.

About 18 months ago, I copied and pasted the concession speech of 12 years ago, made by the current Taiwan President - Tsai Ying-wun.  That was a terrific speech!  I commented that you know more of a person's character in his/her defeat than in his/her win.  How true!  Hilary treated her supporters like shit and/or garbage by not showing up at defeat!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 06:17 , Processed in 0.034507 second(s), 11 queries .