AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5607|回复: 6

J@Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-11-8 02:25:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Story time (I hope you guys like essays, but skip ahead tofourth paragraph for J, or to the end for scoring)

I’ve been on and off this forum for quite some time, being aspectator, reading reviews (some of you guys are entertaining) and looking atdifferent girls, but never had the courage to go through with the whole thing. Thischanged a few weeks ago when my buddy and I got drunk and started chatting.Long story short, we both realized that we were the same type of people. He hasslightly more experience than me but never hunted in Toronto. We startedlooking into more of different girls and their reviews and we set up a date togo hunting.

The date comes and we met up with no idea on where or whatgirls to see. We started driving towards North York area. After some timebrowsing through various garages, we decided to call MW. It was quite lateduring the night and near closing time. I called their Chinese line and a Mandarinspeaker picked up (I don’t speak Mandarin) and I started speaking Cantonese.*Click*, then silence. In my mind I was like “f***, what do we do now?”, a fewseconds passed (it must have felt like an eternity), and my phone startedringing with a call from a blocked number. Normally I don’t pick up blockedcalls but this time I did, and it was someone speaking in Cantonese. It took mea bit to realize that the keeper called back. HUGE sigh of relieve, and as we startedtalking, we asked if there were any girls available that night and the keeperreplied she had J and Candy available. We don’t recall too many recent reviewsfor either girl but we decided to say yes and booked an hour anyway. The keepersaid they would be available in half an hour and texted us the address. We weremaybe 10 minutes away and started driving in that direction.

Once we arrived, we called the keeper and she asked if oneof us can go up right now and another in 15 minutes because the girls want toend their day early. We agreed and she gave us the buzz code and unit number.All of this went by quickly and we didn’t bat an eye but as we entered the elevator,we didn’t recall that the keeper said which girl was ready. My heart was racingat this time, beating a million time a minute, nervous about the encounter. Mybuddy was nice enough to send me off to meet the girl first. Elevator arrivesat the floor and I go to the unit and I waited, with no idea on who is standingbehind the door.

***Start here if you don’t like to read my BS ***
Door opens and I was greeted with a very beautiful girl inher mid-20s in a short black dress, about 5’6-5’7. I was drawing blanks as itdefinitely exceeded my expectations on how pretty she was. I walked in andasked for her name, it was J. We get right down to business with donationfirst, undress, mouthwash and SF2, with a bit of small talk in between. Her Englishis limited but definitely tries hard. Nothing happened in SF2 except for an exceptionallythorough cleaning and light massage. We finish and dry off and proceed to thebed. I only had a semi at that time, probably due to nervousness, but she trieshard with her hands to get it going, it helped marginally but then we startedDFK, and my JJ was ready to go. We proceed to a pretty thorough BBBJ, then toCG. She bounced a few times and tried to go in deep and her face changed withslight agony and said ‘Long’. Taken for surprise to her pain, we switched toACG. After a bit more bouncing we went into MISH and I pounded away for acouple minutes. One of the favourite things to do while pounding hard is to getsome eye contact, but J said she was shy. We did lock eyes on a few occasionsand that made me want to go harder. Slightly tired, we switched to doggy. Theview while she is in doggy is unbelievable and the way she arches her back isamazing. I couldn’t hold it much longer and blew my load.

After getting cleaned up, we lay there and cuddled. I couldtell she was tired for the day as it was pretty late and while she was on myarms, she whispered ‘Good Night’ which I thought was cute and definitely addedto the GFE experience. We both had a nice chuckle and just lay there. Her handsstarted to wander and gave me a nice massage on my arms and shoulders. Therewas a bit of time left so we started to DFK pretty intensely but my JJ had no ammoleft. We lay there until it was time to shower and part ways. While at thedoor, I gave her a big hug and final kiss and asked if we’ll meet again nexttime. She said ‘earlier’ and chuckled.

***Repeat visit***
A few days later, I had some spare time and decided to bookanother hour with J, but this time earlier in the day. Booking was easy andcommunication was excellent with the keeper, though I had to wait about 15minutes before I could go up. Door opens and J was in a short red dress, it wasvery elegant but sexy at the same time. She gave me a look of surprise when shesaw me, as if she remembered me and was happy to see me again. It definitelymade me feel special. While holding hands to her room, she said: “Shower?” andwe proceed to get undressed, mouthwash and SF2. Same routine as last time withthorough cleaning but this time, my JJ was rock hard. She looks down to cleanit and said “wow” and had a slutty look in her eyes.

We dry off and proceed to the bed. We sat down and had along and passionate DFK session while having her stroke my cock and my hands allover her. After a few minutes, she stopped and pointed at my dick and said “kiss?”and started with shallow BBBJ and then she deep throated like a champ withcrazy eye contact. She paused for a moment and said “I like this” and pointedat my balls. Confused, I move in closer and she said “no hair, I like”, andboth of us had a laugh. We then proceeded to me kissing and caressing her body,watching her squirm and moan, then more DFK. More minutes pass and we pausedfor a breather. She then pointed at my dick and said “I like kiss” with a slysmile. This girl wanted to suck my dick bad and it’s rude to say no so back to moreBBBJ.

After a few more minutes, she stops and said “make love?”, so on goes the dome.She starts again in CG and tries to go in deep again. She tries hard to bouncea few times but her expression shows more agony and again we move to ACG andsome grinding when she got a bit tired. She bent forward and had a short DFKsession while grinding and moaning. F***ing amazing. I rolled her from CG tolotus position and locked eyes. Thrusting and hearing her moaning was great andthe added eye contact made it seem like I can go on forever. Rolled her down toMISH after and proceeded to pound her. I could feel her hand tighten up againstmy ass and guide me to thrust harder. She then lifted her legs and placed in onmy shoulders to go deeper in her. She mentioned that it’s almost time so I hadto finish up. We switched to doggy in front of the mirror and the look on herface during each thrust was great. After a couple moans and squeezes from herpussy, I couldn’t hold on and blew my load. Quickly did mouthwash and shower.Another light kiss at the door and we finish the session.

Face: 9, elegant and a very beautiful face, big eyes andnice lips, MCOT, better than most AV girls I J to ;)
Body: 8.5, manmade C cups but soft and well done, nice legsand ass
Service: 8.5, she tries very hard to please, , SF2, DFK (Iguess this is YMMV from reading other reviews), BBBJ, very thorough shower, noWF though
                9, whenrepeated, more DFK, very long time BBBJ
Attitude:  8, was abit shy at first with little eye contact, doesn’t talk much due to her limited English
                9, whenrepeated, great moans and chemistry, eye contact for days

Repeat? Already did

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-8 08:24:42 | 显示全部楼层
Holly shit! What is this? A novel? Just kidding!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-8 08:35:30 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-8 11:18:15 | 显示全部楼层
楼主的报告写得不错。我再补充一些。J的泰式按摩非常专业。有很好的卫生习惯。而且我觉得她很有教养,为人谦卑,懂得感恩,我见她已经很多次了!之所以得出这样的结论,是基于我对她的了解。
我看过她没有化妆的很多照片,绝对是一个美女。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-8 22:06:24 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-11-8 08:24
Holly shit! What is this? A novel?  Just kidding!

Hahaha, I just enjoy writing this and it got out of hand
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-8 22:07:47 | 显示全部楼层
Joshua 发表于 2016-11-8 11:18
楼主的报告写得不错。我再补充一些。J的泰式按摩非常专业。有很好的卫生习惯。而且我觉得她很有教养,为人 ...

I have yet to get the Thai massage, how many times did you repeat her?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-8 22:12:43 | 显示全部楼层
I have yet to get the Thai massage, how many times did you repeat her?

I don't know how many times. But every week,I went to see her one or two times.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-12 14:39 , Processed in 0.037060 second(s), 13 queries .