AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6130|回复: 9

toftt: jenny hany j ivy vivian @ moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-11-7 06:12:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I debated how best to do this because white knights like to bash negative reviews but these are the ones that are sometimes most helpful. So perhaps comparing several girls at once is the best way.

Jenny
Face 6.5 this score sounds mean but she got some weird looking eyes
Body 8 nice slim body with fake manmades kinda hard
Service 5 weak bbbj offers 69 but then doesn't like the daty or even touching with fingers outside. Minimal kissing
Attitude 4 you can tell she doesn't like doing this. Unusually long shower. Restrictive with service. She does a bunch of things to waste time as though she doesn't want to do things. I doubt she will last being like this.
Repeat definitely not If you like hot body and bad service then she is the girl for you

Hany
Face 8 nice pretty face
Body 8.5 hot slim body and manmades but does this sliding thing over you like a spa bodyslide that makes her seem sexier
Service 8 good bbbj accommodating to positions good passion during session
Attitude 6.5 the only negative about her is that all that flirting routine seems to waste a lot of time but in a good way but sometimes makes you feel time can be better used.
Repeat yes

J
Face 8 Good elegant face with hair tied up. Makes her seem older but in a sophisticated way
Body 8 lots of curves in all the right places nice shapely ass and manmades tanned tall model body
Service 9 she's quiet but accommodating to many things. Good bbbj passionate kissing could be ymmv
Attitude 8 gives good attitude like she makes you feel like a king. Hard to explain.
Repeat yes

Ivy
Face 7 older looking but pretty. Nice smile and teeth
Body 7.5 body slim with manmades but very tanned
Service 8 above average service bbbj could be better but good session
Attitude 8 smiling through session very accommodating.  She offers tea.
Repeat maybe

Vivian
Face 7 she doesn't use make up so it makes her look older but still pretty face
Body 9.5 Hot perfect spinner body manmades but soft looks like 22 inch waist. Her behind is small but just the right shape for her body
Service 9 good bbbj flirty with body slide accommodates to many positions including stand and carry. She is light enough to do it but be nice to her.
Attitude 8 sweet girl that is accommodating to many things only negative is if you blow too soon then she is not good at carrying on a chat but you aren't there to debate her lol
Repeat yes
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-7 07:31:35 | 显示全部楼层
Yeah! J is the best. Always great time together with her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-7 08:21:51 | 显示全部楼层
These kind of reviews are very useful by comparing the girls.

Anyone seen Summer@MW, their $300/h girl. It's MW's answer to those $600/h girl from the two Asian only agency. I wonder how they compare.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-7 11:36:56 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-11-7 08:21
These kind of reviews are very useful by comparing the girls.

Anyone seen Summer@MW, their $300/h g ...

Summer wqs angela from eden, if that helps anyone
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-7 15:09:59 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2016-11-7 11:36

So, she is not "going to sea for the first time".  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-7 15:40:44 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing! 多謝哂
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-7 16:57:45 | 显示全部楼层
Every time I went to see J. I always book a  hour. For her Thai messages is very professional.  Don't miss.
She's a good girl, nice to her PLZ.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-7 19:58:12 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing!"灰"常多謝!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-7 23:07:26 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2016-11-7 11:36

Thanks for the infor WM. I don't recall seeing any reviews of Angela@ED. What's the rating on face and body?

Don't really want to high-jack this thread, but since it's a MW thread, I suppose we can talk about MW girls.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-12 09:42:42 | 显示全部楼层
Jenny is at Barbie house now as Chanel

My experience was better than the review above.  
Attractive girl with a slim body.  
Service was the same as most out there now excluding the real in demand girls..
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 13:22 , Processed in 0.036515 second(s), 13 queries .