找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7132|回复: 7

Seven@PandoraGirl

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-11-7 00:06:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hellooooo all!
I've been watching PG's page recently, ever since they've added Seven to the mm list. I was awaiting for someone to review. However, till the end of this week, there has yet to be a review or I was blind and couldn't find it. Either way, I decided to take a plunge today without any expectations, since my experience two weeks ago wasn't all amazing. Booked an appointment today to make sure I mark my spot.

Went to visit Seven and I was not disappointed. Firstly, I do apologize if I am too lenient with looks. I do like pretty girls, but I don't like giving low scores unless if they are really bad. I would say Seven is a decent looker, she does look slightly older than the expected age on the site, however never the less she is fine looking and a good eye candy in my eyes. Her body is pretty smokin fit and have a cup size between B-C. If you are expecting a GFE experience then you should look else where, because what I got was like a hardcore PSE. She gave me the I wanna fuck the living shit out of you kind of seduction.

The moment I entered the door, she went full out with a hug and kiss, and kiss as in all over my neck. Grabbed my pants and dragged me into the room. The moment we got into the room, she was grinding her ass on me already, and with her spandex outfit, I was hard already. Undressed and she came up to kiss, end up with some dfk and a lot of body rubbing. She grabbed my dd and dragged me to the washroom. While she was pouring the mouth wash i was kissing her all over and feeling up those nice hand size knockers. Her mid section was toned the way I like it and I couldn't stop feeling her up. Hit the shower, she began to be a little more talkative with me, but she really kept her focus on me. She cleaned me very well, especially when cleaning my bottom half, she was kissing my back from neck all the way down. Turned around and there was more dfk follow by the water flute, which was really nice even though the shower was kind of tight. She went full out sucking and bls which felt really good, she didn't care that she was banging sound on the tub while giving me the full out water flute. While drying up, we did more body rubbing and dfk; i think she's the only mm i have done that much dfk with. She dragged my dd again to head towards the bed, now this is where the whole routine differed for me.

She kneeled over on top of the bed so i get a clear sight of her whole body, especially her ass and vjay. So i went over and kissed her all over and played with her body, the nips were nice and the vjay was wet. She slided dow nthe bed a bit and started tto give me a bbbj, while i was kneeling beside her. She was sucking so hard while i was able touc h her all over. She asked me to lay down, i thought it was prolly gonna be the dome, but nope. She kissed me all over and went for the bls and bbbj again. Just when she finished that, I thought she was gonna now put on the dome, but nope! She went on the other ledge of the bed and asked me to sit on the ledge. She stuffed her face in between my legs and went for another round of bbbj and bls while clamping her legs around my legs. Looking at the mirror while she did that was smokin hot. After that, she grabbed the dome and slipped it on while we stayed in the same position. She climbed on top of my in that sitting position and she began to CG, I couldn't help but to suck on them titties while she was bouncing on me. I laid down for her to ride a little more, yet I can't get enough of looking at her toned body. We then flipped around for mish, where she kept her legs up and she held me tight with her hands. I pounded her until I had to explode and thats when she had that orgasm body twitch too, to reciprocate. We stayed in that hugging mish position for a bit and I noticed, that even after I exploded I was still hard, so I pound her for a little more. More dfk, then went to the shower. Had some chit chat in the shower and once again we had more dfk. Came out of the shower and she rubbed herself against me while we kissed each other up. She helped me dressed and off I go. By the way, she understands a bit of mandarin and canto; surprise!

So overall, these are my ratings.
Face: 8           I wouldn't say she is DDG but she is an eye candy in my eyes.
Body: 8.5-9    The athletic type, with toned mid section and very nice to grab waist. I would like a cup size bigger.
Service: 9.5    for my visit, since I enjoyed everything she did.
Attitude: 9.5    I like her character, and she was very outgoing with me, good chemistry.
Repeat: Yes

I'm not sure if she is YMMV or the whole experience was actually standard service, but I had a really good time with her. Would love to see her again soon.

Have fun hunting!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-7 00:24:22 | 显示全部楼层
Her pics don't look that great but damn good review.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-7 11:47:55 | 显示全部楼层
Sounds like a hot session, her photos look familar  does anyone know where she used to work before???
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-7 15:10:46 | 显示全部楼层
ASB last and I think ED before but don't hold me on that one.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-7 15:40:06 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing! 多謝哂
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-7 20:36:56 | 显示全部楼层
yup.  she is def not for ppl with heart conditions.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-7 23:48:25 | 显示全部楼层
Dfk right at door?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-8 19:21:53 | 显示全部楼层

Nawwww she kissed all over, no dfk at the door door
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 14:25 , Processed in 0.038603 second(s), 13 queries .