搜索
查看: 7860|回复: 53

what i was thinking these days about love/relationship

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-11-5 20:54:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
relationship has a wide range
that means, not only romantic relationship counts, other kinds also belongs to
that said, I found a heartbroking fact for me:
the kind of relationship which hurts me most is romantic relationship.
once i expected the partner treated me nice but she did not live up to my expectation.
once and twice frustrated me , then for an extented period of time, i kind of held a negative opinion of her and
thought she was the worst girl in the world, resent for her filled my heart.  

to my suprise, after several months as time went by
by chance i heard about her being in hospital because of a sport accident,
my heart suddenly became soft and the resent of her was gone with wind.
all left is good wish and compassion for her , and the past happiness like a movie replayed itself.
Only at that time did i know my real feel for her.

But things cannot be changed once happened , God has already turned over a new leaf for Adam and Eva.
relationship hard to repair once broken,  so let it be a picture in album , fairwell with wishes no more unhappiness and pity
Like an elder man looks back his past romantic stories , whether heartbreaking or sweet , in his eyes only left appreciation .

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-5 21:27:15 | 显示全部楼层
sometimes
failure of communication or misunderstanding of each other compromises relationships.

how important is effective communication between partners?  super important

effective communication strengthens the quality of relationship and let it be more sustainable,

know the similarity and difference ,  Mars meets  Venus ,
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-5 21:32:39 | 显示全部楼层
Should watch Chinese TV shows like  Love Battle from Tian Zhun (major city near Beijing) that talks about relationships, especially between boy and girl, as well as girl and future mother in law.
It is interesting that China is open with relationships, but marriage or divorce is so CHEAP and Immediate effect after 15 RMB with no lawyers involved if agreed.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-5 21:39:26 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-11-5 21:32
Should watch Chinese TV shows like  Love Battle from Tian Zhun (major city near Beijing) that talks  ...

sorry
long time no back china,
now your knowledge on china is more than mine,
should i call you China hand,
more time i stay in canada, more villager like i find i am.

china has a lot of cheap things, not only marriage as you mentioned, food is also cheap.
transportation, school, and a lot of other things, all cheap. except for house

housing price in Beijing shanghai is high at sky.
scared people
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-5 21:40:24 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-11-5 21:32
Should watch Chinese TV shows like  Love Battle from Tian Zhun (major city near Beijing) that talks  ...

you should know who i am talking about
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-5 21:46:03 | 显示全部楼层
Romantic relationship really has nothing to do with body (though it may be intensified with LOVE).

It is about two persons caring for each other, interested in the well being of other half.  Do almost every thing for each other.  Money should not be a factor , though basic necessity requirement should be met.  Hard to do anything with empty stomach, cold body, no shelter above.

Respect the other by keeping yourself in good shape (not chubby by eating self to baloon, or beer belly).  Every one would like a decent looking partner to show off too.

Relationship is for passing the days (in Chinese words),  24 hrs minus the working hours apart, looking after the future juniors.

If one is still into hunting, I do not think that relationship is good.  Every one needs to have self control.  Sacrifice self need to hunt for the common good.   Sex is nothing if you do not care about your loyalty to the other.  That is an animal instinct, and we move away from being animals by now.  Law and order world.

Funny my human need life was short and sweet without caring for the other partner BEFORE for selfish reasons.  Now I cared to maintain my self control to prolong intimacy for the sake of the other.  Even having Non civilians telling me to come together, which I refused most of the time.

Again Love is not everything, it is the ONLY thing.  Sex does not really come into play sometimes.
Make love is a wrong phrase, only an exercise.  Loving each other is True Love.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-5 21:49:52 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-11-5 21:46
Romantic relationship really has nothing to do with body (though it may be intensified with LOVE).

please admin bro will be unhappy
use alias if needed
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-5 21:53:48 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-11-5 21:46

and i am not still into hxxxing
;
i am still into writing ,
but not hxxxing, already left
try to be a mommy boy , try to find a nice one to marry ,really no joking
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-5 22:29:50 | 显示全部楼层
Adamsmith-moon 发表于 2016-11-5 21:53
and i am not still into hxxxing
;
i am still into writing ,

You are going in the right direction.  No excess alcohol.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-5 23:22:39 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-11-5 22:29
You are going in the right direction.  No excess alcohol.

ok will keep that in mind
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 09:16 , Processed in 0.044771 second(s), 13 queries .