AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1989|回复: 6

When are you going to join PRIME?

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-11-4 04:14:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Prime membership is making Amazon a bundle (not just fee, but revenue, though VERY COSTLY free shipping).

How much longer could I stay away from it?  I could cancel Costco card and still shop there.  But not Amazon.

See below about what Amazon is doing to ALL businesses, including food delivery.

Amazon is upping its restaurant delivery game. After expanding into San Francisco earlier this year, the company is rolling out free one-hour delivery in Oakland through its Prime Now service. "Customers are loving Amazon Restaurants and we are proud to offer this service to Prime users in the Bay Area," said Amazon spokesperson Amanda Ip. Join the conversation: Follow @SFBusinessTimes on Twitter, "Like" us on Facebook and sign up for our free email newsletters. The service debuts today with around 40 restaurants, including local hotspots A.G. Ferrari, El Mono, Barney’s Gourmet Hamburgers, Fonda Solano, Himalayan Flavors, Marzano, Clove and Hoof, Mama’s Royal Café and more.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-3 12:08:00 | 显示全部楼层

Why am i not going to join PRIME?

How much longer could I stay away from it?  I could cancel Costco card and still shop there.  But not Amazon.
Amazon prime is too expensive which i find undesirable

"When you want it, when you need it

FREE Two-Day shipping with Amazon Prime
Need a last minute gift? Can't get out of the house? Realize you forgot to pick up something? With FREE Two-Day Shipping from Amazon Prime, your shopping problems are solved. You get unlimited deliveries with no minimum order size, and with millions of eligible items, the options are practically limitless. From big to small, A to Z, home to office, and everywhere in between, satisfying that shopping itch or need is just two days away."

secondly i find myself do not need that service often like other people,
like they said, every customer has his own group he belongs to. No kidding. i am a late adopter.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-3 16:55:42 | 显示全部楼层
Adamsmith-moon 发表于 2016-12-3 12:08
How much longer could I stay away from it?  I could cancel Costco card and still shop there.  But no ...

you can join prime by month,  11 USD per month, cancel anytime.  Say November and December and no more. 22 USD.
Not sure about delivery to Canada.

Also shop at costco with a cash card is doable instead of Annual fee (which by the way can be prorated refunded if cancel before one year term.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-5 23:07:16 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-12-3 16:55
you can join prime by month,  11 USD per month, cancel anytime.  Say November and December and no  ...

Sir
what is social responsibility??
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-6 06:26:32 | 显示全部楼层
Adamsmith-moon 发表于 2016-12-5 23:07
Sir
what is social responsibility??

Objection your honor.

Irrelevant.  Please strike from testimony.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-6 17:48:41 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-12-6 06:26
Objection your honor.

Irrelevant.  Please strike from testimony.

Sorry , i am confused,
more stupid than u thought sorry sir
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-7 22:37:55 | 显示全部楼层
sir
you are analytical while i am creative
you reality me fantasy
we are perfect a pair .
boy

i am no ur twinkle little star
i am ur moon,
while u are sun
OK
always regard this world as two opposing halves
that is words of wisdom
philosopher
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 15:43 , Processed in 0.035673 second(s), 13 queries .