AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 13066|回复: 52

DimSum Special Vanessa@Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-10-31 02:54:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Vanessa has been on my TDL for a while now.
She is supposed to be the few mm who provides "special service".
Somehow I thought she got to be a little weak on face or body to compensate with the special.

Boy was I wrong.  Here comes the mm who sounds like underage and looks spinner (not short).  May be a little weak on the ass part and otherwise great.  Not much makeup  (but then too dark to check it out).

She told me to relax and enjoy her service.  But then yes I would very much like to, but I want to do my thing too, not a handicap man.   She said she gives me 20 minutes and I negotiate to get more time, not fair.   LOL.

Session started with regular SF2, no WF.  To the super sized bed and told to lie down like getting a massage.  Here comes the Boobs (reminded me about SPA BS body slide),  next a little bit Ass slide, then tongue all over both licking and "sucking like vacuum or whatever".   I kept on asking her to fast forward.  Then next came the interesting part.  I was told to set up my Doggy position.  What I am the one to be poked from behind.   I am the Payor and she is the Payee, come on.  So not sure if it is standard.  Got my first ever Bum Lick.   Not sure if I like it, just like the BS, Tongue Roaming etc.  You may say I am old fashioned person.

Finally got to do my thing, thanks god.  Funny she does not like to be licked on the breast.  Rather grabbing her breast hard is her turn on.  OK.

Kept on working with my JJ, for a long time she did not cum and I was too sweaty and tired.  BTW forgot about the CG and especially ACG.   Her ACG is one of the longer one I have seen.  May be it is her spinner body.

Anyway times up and got ready to leave.  Guess what another Bro was waiting at the door (first time I could not exit), so had to wait behind the screen to let him in first before she waved me to get the hell out of there.

Last comment, you know I am an Indie lover.  They do not read any reports as they are their own boss.
Vanessa does.  After my first quickie review appended to a previous report, she gave me SHIT for not opening my own post.  Seems like she is keeping tracks of how many individual reports she could get.  Macdonalds sign of 2 billions burgers served.   Or Juicy going onto report 100 soon on 747.
I take my MMs seriously , and so I have to get up early to write a separate POST to add one to her conquest.  Hopefully she feels better now.

Next time I will bring a SuperBright light to see her or change her light bulb so I can get a better picture.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-31 07:15:28 | 显示全部楼层
What's the rating on face for Vanessa? Is this a Vanessa review or Juicy review? lol.

I hate it when the mm dim the room too much too.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-10-31 07:35:54 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-10-31 07:15
What's the rating on face for Vanessa? Is this a Vanessa review or Juicy review? lol.

I hate it whe ...

When it is dark, hard to tell.
But I do like it and compliment her on her beauty.  But Ass needs to have some fat on it though.
Like her underage voice I lot.  She said around mid 20, who knows.

BTW Juicy is on report 98.  One of those is mine and proud of that LONG BORING report.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-31 09:59:58 | 显示全部楼层
747报告最多的,juicy排第1,candice可能排第2,第3不知道
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-31 10:02:18 | 显示全部楼层
楼上指点心。如果连韩妹也算上,还真不知道怎么排名。747少了排告数量排行榜
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-10-31 10:12:36 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2016-10-31 09:59
747报告最多的,juicy排第1,candice可能排第2,第3不知道

But Candice is bye bye , back to Vancouver University if she is to be believed.
Still remember the broken bed with her.  BBF is really bad with hardware (namely furniture or even the LACK of it, barewall unit.)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-31 15:50:27 | 显示全部楼层
I met Vanessa a few months back and posted a review.

She was good but I didn't like DFK after she licked my behind, or somebody else's before my session.  May be Dongguan service is not for me.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-31 15:58:02 | 显示全部楼层
我这乌鸦嘴又要发言了:她长相服务都挺好,人也比较单纯,就是少点文化。怎么做这么长时间呢.... 开咖啡店欠下的钱还没挣够吗? 哎,咖啡店饭店,这种生意坑人啊....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-31 16:03:05 | 显示全部楼层
牙龈出血还上班,吓得我快走,最可怕的是居然keeper 带去看过牙医还上班
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-31 16:05:42 | 显示全部楼层
不是现在,一个多月前
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-12 13:14 , Processed in 0.034288 second(s), 14 queries .