AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6410|回复: 2

Juicy-Hoshi@Indy Review

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-10-18 20:49:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It has been a long time since I heard about Juicy Hoshi, She has a lot of good reviews. It is my first time to book her. Booking was smooth and easy, I made the booking in the early afternoon, and went to see her in late afternoon. Easy-to-find location, and I was 5 minutes early, and texted her to ask if I can buzz the intercom to goes in. Probably she had another client, or was getting ready, I got the response in about 15 minutes.

She is about mid-20's and 5'6"-5'7" tall. She is definitely a beautiful girl, she is not  amazingly beautiful at 1st sight, but she has very beatiful eyes, and small nose, she is kind of easy on eyes girl. First impression is pretty good, she was dressing up like a student when I got into the room. I huged her immediately and she gave me a passionate DFK, and then she began to took off my clothes and started bbbj, the whole process with a horny eager eye contact. She has a very flexiable small tongue,and her blowjob skills was fantastic.

The whole process was very good, and basically she is responding to all your request. She is very slim but with perfect size soft boobs with pink nipples. The other reason I like her is her height, I am 6 feet so her height is perfect for me to use different positions, we didn't do 69 but her height would be perfect for that.

Summary:
Face: 8
Body: 9
Service: 9.5
Attitude: 9.5
Overall: 9

Repeat: Definitely. Candice and her are the only Chinese girls gave me great impression and like to repeat.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-19 22:39:40 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review bro, she's definitely going to be on my to do list.. seems most reviews are only good.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-20 14:23:47 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing. she's on my list now.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 11:20 , Processed in 0.042741 second(s), 13 queries .