AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3226|回复: 0

Vanessa @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-10-13 22:36:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Been too busy lately and spent too much money on other things that I haven't had a chance to see a MM in a while. Called around to see if my standard choices were available, but unfortunately they were either off or fully booked. I saw some good reviews of Vanessa and decided to give her a try.

She is located in a Richmond Hill building - very convenient location with good parking and quiet front entrance. Lots of banks nearby as well, which is good to get cash.

Buzzed in, went up to room, when she answered the door, she was still chatting with a friend on her phone, but it didn't bother me too much.

Vanessa is about 5'6", 110lbs, darker skin, nice face, and decent body. No complaints about her physical look. A GND look. Age around 25 - 28.

Attitude wise, I would say she is fiesty - if you're into the passive type of girl she is not your choice.

Service is unique ... much different than what I've had before.

Led to room, undressed, went for shower. Shower was pretty standard, with a short BBBJ at the end.

Next, into the room, she then asks if you want 1 or 2 shots - opted for 2 shots. With 2 shots, she was BBBJ you quickly, then FS to blow your load. I kind of like this as you won't be all pent up for the rest of the session.

Next part of the session involves lots of sucking, kissing all over the body, and deep rimming. Then she does a very nice body slide with her chest and bum. No pussy slide however as she seems uncomfortable with it. For finish she gives you options like BBBJ, HJ, or FS.

Dome goes on, and she FS you again for second load.

Last 10 - 15 minutes is a standard massage ending - OK quality.

Overall a good session - I usually don't like routines but she did a good job with hers.

Face: 8 / 10 - she reminded me of an old friend, cute.
Body: 8 / 10 - A/B cup boobs, slender figure, could be more toned in the tummy area
Service: 9 / 10 - unique routine, good for people who like auto pilot. Standard services all offered like BBBJ, HJ, RIM, DATY, 69, etc. Not sure about CIM.
Attitude: 8 / 10 - I prefer the more passive type (Nana, Clara, Lemon, etc.) but she's a nice girl. Even tho she mostly speaks Mandarin, we were able to communicate.

Repeat: Maybe - money is in short supply these days ;)

1 HR - 260.

I say give her a try... for a dim sum she does a good job.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-9 14:58 , Processed in 0.032852 second(s), 13 queries .