AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2454|回复: 1

[Montreal] Vanessa @ Hot Spa Amherst

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-10-3 21:02:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
saw Vanessa Saturday night because Lily's boss recommended her new MP.
Suppose to have 8-12 girls on the weekend nights but only had 3 girls at 10:30pm when I arrived. Mia, latina, receptionist was petit and cute, and she told me that the other girl is petit but is busy in the other room, dude was a step ahead of me... anyways so Vanessa came to the room, Big tall blond girl at least 5'10" with very palm-size nice face features not proportional to her body... I mean beautiful small face but big body, with big boob and big ass. I am in the mood for big boob to do Russian tit job that night so I went with her.
Took my shower, waiting for about 5 min before she comes in for the action. very light caress on the back for literally 1min, and flip, takes her top off showing big saggy boob but still nice that would envelop my general all the way around, and then I went to grab the knockers but she says that no, no, no, she just cut her right armpit that morning while shaving so no can't do for tit job, Strike 1, so I felt bad for her and then I went sucking on the left boob's nipple and then again no no no "you have to be gentle" Strike 2. WTF, I am here to suck on your tit hard like I am milking you, at that point I turn soft already...
Then she takes out the hat, CBJ, I felt NOTHING at all, so could not get it up with all the negative things previously. Had to jerk off myself to really get it going, she just caressed my abs and did not want to lick my nipples neither Strike 3!!!!
Got my general up and banged her missionary just to finish the job, again she tried to push me off a bit while doing it.
Then I could care less whatever she was saying regarding her life afterward, I just got dressed and left there even forgot to check out the other petit girl so much that I was fraustrated...

Damage 110 roses
Face: 8
Body: 6 (+1 with the big boob) ~5'10" 200lb big girl
Service: 0
Repeat: hell no, the worst ever
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-4 22:11:01 | 显示全部楼层
it is normal, blood girl has some many rule you can't this you can't that   specially spa or message
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 03:36 , Processed in 0.033904 second(s), 13 queries .