AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 14034|回复: 38

Amy@AsianSexyBabe , Lux@BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-28 09:28:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Was going to be on the road yesterday so booked Amy from ASB for lunch and Lux from BH for dinner.

Easy booking with both, text and got address for both. slight delay from both as keeper text me saying 10 min delay.

Amy:

She was very nice, and was pretty under the normal light. Her skin was a little dark for my taste, but other than that, no issues. she grabbed my hand and guided me to the room, we took of our clothes while chatting, went to shower, standard waterflute (a little soft, but was very sensual), dried off, and took me to bed, she began to give more bbbj, no daty but i didn't mind, since i only booked hh, and her sensual bbbj was mind blowing for me. she then went on top, cg, grabbed her boobs which were nice and soft, natural c cups, teased her nipples and sucked on them, she seems to be very sensitive there, so perhaps if other bros were too rough, i can see why she is hesitant to let them touch her breasts. Finished we me on top, and even got a mini massage even though i was past my hh...really happy that she wasn't clock watching. english is ESL, but communication is ok. all in all, very enjoyable meal.

F: 7.5
B: 8
S: 8.5
A: 8.5
D: 140 + tips
Repeat: Maybe if i am in the mississauga hood again.

Lux:

Saw that she is new in BH, so decided to give her a try. Had trouble with the security guard as he tried to call the unit i wrote down when keeper told me to put any unit #. the side door entrance is now closed for emergency only. finally gave the correct unit, and keeper answered and was allowed up. Enter the unit and was greeted with a very enthusiastic hug and kiss, girl is also very pretty. good for facefuckers. she is about 5'6 and pics look like her. can feel the tits are man made when we hugged, but i don't mind. she helped me take of my clothes and i did the same with her. kept hugging me rubbing my jj. lots of lfk and dfk the entire way to the shower. she gave a body rub, and kept playing with my jj and nipples to turn me on, no waterflute, but gave me a bbbj as soon as i dried off, then more lfk, while making our way to the bed. more bbbj, and daty was very good, she was wet and smelled nice, moaning was not exaggerated and very natural. she then got on top, did cg, rcg, mish, then back to cg, as she said she felt best in that position. seem liked she had an orgasm as she was twitching and moaning like crazy near the end...complimented me on my performance, and i did the same, as the whole thing made it feel like a crazy and passionate love making session that you see in the movies when i guy suddenly picks up a girl and they head back to their place to have wild sex. she was alittle tired near the end, as she said it was her 3rd day in canada and has not gotten adjusted to the time difference. let her rest on my arm while we cuddle and fondled each other in the last 5-10 mins.

F: 8.5 - 9
B: 8.5 - 9 (deducted because of fake tits)
S: 10
A: 10
D: 180 +tips
Repeat: Yes, could be my new favourite.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-28 10:10:16 | 显示全部楼层
They will soon get into trouble if the security realized the same unit gets buzzed repeatedly during the day.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-28 10:14:05 | 显示全部楼层
》passionate love making
不知道是不是每个人来都这样,有些女孩是互动型的,你冷她酷,你热她会溶化你,有些也看人,有眼缘,会有passion
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-28 11:03:04 | 显示全部楼层
Is the location with security in Markham?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-28 11:52:04 | 显示全部楼层
Yes that place has become a hot spot not, 10+ shops and 10+ indy, the security it tightening down hard.  Its become a real struggle to get pussy there.  Everyone just act cool when you go and dont panic
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-28 14:29:25 | 显示全部楼层
alexzxcvbn 发表于 2016-9-28 11:03
Is the location with security in Markham?

Yes, beside the tnt supermarket.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-28 14:30:31 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2016-9-28 11:52
Yes that place has become a hot spot not, 10+ shops and 10+ indy, the security it tightening down ha ...

I just flip the unit numbers around so it seema like an honest mistake.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-28 15:48:34 | 显示全部楼层
There is a "secret" entrance some of the garage use in this high traffic building. Not talking about the side entrance. You should ask the keeper next time which entrance to use.

Also, personally I avoid this location at all costs as last time I was there felt like the building was full of wolves LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-28 16:01:31 | 显示全部楼层
888888 发表于 2016-9-28 15:48
There is a "secret" entrance some of the garage use in this high traffic building. Not talking about ...

Its full ofnwolces the management should hust accept it and let itnhappen, its not like there is any other crimes that going one like serious crimes
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-28 16:43:32 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2016-9-28 16:01
Its full ofnwolces the management should hust accept it and let itnhappen, its not like there is a ...

They are definitely in a tough spot. They garages have taken it too far though with the concentration, whatever happened to staying under the radar?

Pretty sure ppl in the building know whats going on.

They can't really police it too much, as if word gets out it hurts property values, and owners don't want that.

Also it may not be an enforced crime but it is very "serious" if you look at the actual law on the books. You can thank feminists and a pussified government (women majority voters) for that.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 13:50 , Processed in 0.036720 second(s), 13 queries .