AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2723|回复: 1

Macy @ Dream4U

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-27 22:39:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This is my first review since many years ago I discovered this forum. I will try my best capture everything.

After seeing other bros reviews, I decided to pay her a visit. Location is upscale hotel. Like other bros mentioned, the room is pretty awesome, it felt homie to me, which certainly adds a lot of GFE feel to it. Macy held my hand and walked me in, and undressed me and layed my cloth down nicely. Went in to shower, although no wf, she cleaned me up very gently and we DFK a lot in the shower.

We continued flirting on bed, with lots of DFK, DIGITS, boobie sucking, and BBBJ. She was soaked when we started the main course. We started with CG, she was ridding up and down, back and forth, the bonucing melons are just pure plesure. We then switched to missionary. I could tell that sometimes she is faking the moan when I go soft, but the moan sounded a lot more real when I speed up the action .  She refused doggy which I respect. After 300 rounds of battle, I finally unloaded my bullets and we were both pretty tired.

We cuddled a bit, and chatted about random stuff, washed again. She helped me to get dressed and off I go.

Face: 7.5 I agree with other bros that the face is not stunning, but she definitely looks cute and gives that GFE feeling. She is probably mid 20s, but I am bad at telling ages.

Body: 8 Boobies are most likely real and very soft, with the natural big boob sag, yet still somewhat perky. She is a bit meaty, feels good cuddling and probably good for doggy, but can be difficult to excute high difficulty positions.

Service: 8.5 DFK, SF2, BBBJ, DIGITS  I am probably a more GFE type of person. I like that there are a lot of DFK.

Attitude: 9  I felt she is eager to please. friendly.

300/60Min,

Repeat?: the price is a little steep, so maybe.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-28 00:11:33 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 02:34 , Processed in 0.034337 second(s), 13 queries .