[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-26 20:52:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Summary
Face:                8
Body:               9
Attitude:           9
Service:            8.5
Overall:             8.6
Recommend:     Yes (especially for boob-lovers)
Repeat:             Yes

Keywords:        Soft natural E/F; Cute; Chatty; GFE

Link:
(I wanted to post link but when I'm typing this I think she's having day offs)

Disclaimer:
Haven't post for a long while so I haven't read all the reviews lately. Not sure how other wolves thought about this girl but my experience with her were pretty present.

Review:
This review is based on single visit, although I wanted to go for another time. Too bad she's on vacation.

Attributes
Face: 8
I think she's pretty young. She often keep her eyes small (almost closed) but when she opens her eyes, I found her actually pretty. Her jaw's a bit "square" but overall decent looking imho. She looks a bit like (60%?) the Japanese AV Julia Oppai in some angle. Of course the face not as "V" as Julia.

Body: 9
Her skin is okay smooth with some dry patches (on the bum) but her tits are real I believe. Nice soft E/F which would please boob-lovers. Definitely need to go for CG/ACG and motorboat! She has some decent curves (not fat) considering her cup size.

Attitude: 9
Mandarin speaking, but decent English as well. She has this polite and fairly chatty, but definitely know when to stop and get to work. She's very accommodating to requests and try very hard to please. She pays attentions to some details which is nice. One small thing I dislike is the way she uses the mouthwash (too short). Maybe too "spicy", but still...

Services: 8.5
Standard shower routine with SF2 and WF, some shower fun and she wanted to go for a 2nd round of WF but I stopped her. Dried up and onto the bed I jumped her and laid her down, although my DATY got turned down quickly since she's pretty ticklish. Played with the huge twins and onto the main actions. Switched a few poses and we cuddled for chat. Decent English skills with good humor.

Overall: 8.6
I had a very pleasent session with her and wanted to repeat. Her assets definitely look natural and real (or very good doctor!). She has decent height too and decent stamina (although I saw her late afternoon). Overall I'm pleased of what I got.

Other:
Booking was very easy thru text with Becky. The condo was the new one and very easy to get to. New and clean, very upscale. No problem with security. The unit was clean with decent lighting to enjoy her body and curves. Motorboat!!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-26 21:54:32 | 显示全部楼层
can't find her page
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-27 00:32:39 | 显示全部楼层
where has jayz bro been
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-27 03:16:29 | 显示全部楼层

That means she is off then.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-28 12:02:02 | 显示全部楼层
catergang 发表于 2016-9-27 03:16
That means she is off then.

Yeah I think she's off. Called yesterday and Becky said she's back on the weekend it seems.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-28 12:02:54 | 显示全部楼层

Me? Been very busy and cutting down the hunts. Not much good meal lately so no mood to hunt around.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 03:38 , Processed in 0.048666 second(s), 13 queries .