AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 17597|回复: 74

Lucy @ Indie

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-25 18:34:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I got Lucy on my TDL for the longest time as reserve MM to visit.  Never bother as I heard funny room arrangement earlier and she was SO SO.  Today as I did not find good MM to fill in my gap before my 2 hr Massage and Dinner,   managed to book her without specifying duration.  As I am easy as to HH or HR as it turned out a good sesson.
Boy the HIWAY 7 road construction was terrible even for Sunday as it is down to ONE lane out of 2 before.
Guess it will be three next year.
Warning I got lost as I was under the impression it is aound Warden and I was there before with another Indie MM.   Totally lost for 15 minutes on the road, but able to make as I was early by 25 minutes.

Door open and what a huge surprise.  All my recent hunting experience never saw such a devil figure.  Not big boob which I already got from my go to MM.  My hunting is only for little over a year and very frequent both Canada and Asia.  

This is a real turn on and did not stop express my appreiciation for the beauty which I did not expect.
So HH turned into whenever we are done.  Guess what even after I told MM not to offload for me as I would like to continue hunting if I kept my system INTACT.   She managed to come with doggy and made to shoot my load too.  It is hard for me to say cease fire when MM is ready to cum.  So may need to rest a while tomorrow and repeat her again.  It was for real as I see other orgasms were not SO intense.

Asked when will be off peak hour and she did tell me the duration.   So I will try to see her very soon.
Could not believe my view of pure ICE CREAM for my eyes and hands.

Why no one mentioned about exceptional beauty before and put me in the position of average young MM is totally beyond me.  Any I think I did try to clear the doubt of some bro mind about her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-25 20:28:43 | 显示全部楼层
Can you provide more details please if you can .
Such as age , figure , boobs natural or not, height etc
And the damages .    Thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-25 20:48:41 | 显示全部楼层
Thery maybe 2 girls working with the same name. I recall looking up her adv before & the picture is different from what it is showing now.
I remember she was around 7& Leslie & the picture is slimer & her face looks funny. This new one seems to be a different person with a more appeal shape. Can anyone confirm this!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-25 20:55:53 | 显示全部楼层
She is also a MM in my tdl.  But what is the damage?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-25 21:00:12 | 显示全部楼层
Lucy的谈吐与气质令人印象深刻。很爱干净,我在黑暗里也能识别她的声音。她搬走了吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-26 02:10:44 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2016-9-25 21:00
Lucy的谈吐与气质令人印象深刻。很爱干净,我在黑暗里也能识别她的声音。她搬走了吗? ...
You had her before.  Should know her work status.  Only constant is change.    She is better than An..

trhpierre 发表于 2016-9-25 20:48
Thery maybe 2 girls working with the same name. I recall looking up her adv before & the picture is  ...

Her ad pic is correct.  Older one made her not so good a figure. Same girl.

fyp008 发表于 2016-9-25 20:55
She is also a MM in my tdl.  But what is the damage?

Current rate as of today 140. 200. 260

qqwai 发表于 2016-9-25 20:28
Can you provide more details please if you can .
Such as age , figure , boobs natural or not, height ...

Age mid 20.  Young.
Skinny.    Not C.
100% organic.  No pesticides,.  , smoke,

Correction.
Not doggy.   CG. Not under my control.   Or I could stop and keep my load.   She was in moving violation with 100 lb vehicle and I was being run over with escape route.   Shot dead on the spot.   Pity.  No more CG for losing battle.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-26 06:14:17 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-9-26 02:10
You had her before.  Should know her work status.  Only constant is change.    She is better than  ...

咱们认识?我只知道她搬走,之前是townhouse
接吻至今没人比An有feel ,Lucy的吻少了点东西
她倆不一样的人,一热一冷
服务方面,Anr是纯女友,其他女孩的GFE都没她代入感
L有漫游,整体上今年的服务比去年好了不少
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-26 06:34:54 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-9-26 02:27
Correction.
Not doggy.   CG. Not under my control.   Or I could stop and keep my load.   She was in  ...

你说的是那位Lucy?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-26 07:33:40 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2016-9-26 06:34
你说的是那位Lucy?
Lucy Indie.    Bro.

Lucy was going to work on my body and stopped it.  Not interested.  I wanted to serve her instead.  LOL.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-26 08:06:48 | 显示全部楼层
Just to clarify, we are talking about lovely Lucy at 7/404! Speak any English or just Mandarin.
BTW, she doesn't look too slim to me. I would say a nice fiqure at worst.Who is An as mentioned in the review? They still work together or she left!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 19:30 , Processed in 0.035377 second(s), 14 queries .