找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: babyme

Lucy @ Indie

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2016-9-26 08:21:15 | 显示全部楼层
trhpierre 发表于 2016-9-26 08:06
Just to clarify, we are talking about lovely Lucy at 7/404! Speak any English or just Mandarin.
BTW, ...

Positive.  Not sure about English.  I do not like to converse in English, Cantonese, though know BOTH.  A lot sexy with Mandarin.

Other girl mentioned is someone my buddy knows.  Already retired unfortunately and I am very sad.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-26 11:07:04 | 显示全部楼层
Is the one who used to work townhouse Times Ave......?
Never visit because some not so good review re service......and no dfk......., may pay her a visit if she changed.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-26 14:15:42 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2016-9-26 11:07
Never visit because some not so good review r ...

May be.
By the way she did speak some English, but only Asian.  Just checked this PM with her.  Less then 24 hrs repeat client, you know.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-26 16:38:13 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2016-9-26 11:07
Never visit because some not so good review r ...

今年有DFK,那些报告很out了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-26 18:39:23 | 显示全部楼层
Lucy is the same MM at the townhouse in Richmond hill, she is 5'5'' average looking 110lbs  her boob is A cup and has a buck teeth. She is in her 30s C9 just look at her wrinkle around her eyes . Personally I would not waste money on her because she is a liar, she has a few bad review in the past. I saw her a month ago and she refuse DFK as promised on the phone.  She is not worth $140 HH trust me bro, any K girls out there are better looking and service than her.   
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-26 18:50:36 | 显示全部楼层
markhamcalico 发表于 2016-9-26 18:39
Lucy is the same MM at the townhouse in Richmond hill, she is 5'5'' average looking 110lbs  her boob ...

Not sure what you are talking about newbie.

I think a trusted indicator may not be the face, but the tummy area.   Any stretch marks or too much fat will give away the age.   As I said that she has a devil figure and height to match and I have seen quite a few MM.  my highest visit for one MM this year so far was 50, others mostly more than once.

Either I am blind or crazy or a shill,  you cannot convince me of the age.  I will check her eyes in more detail soon  (twice so far).

By the way, did you actually talk to Lucy on the phone.

She is too busy to talk.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-26 19:53:45 | 显示全部楼层
I'm not a newbie, i just don't post. I don't know why you speak so highly of her. you can asked anyone from this forum who seen her, any K girl are way better than her. She is not worth $140

By the way she is not that busy, you can easily book her within an hour.

I do agree for an independent MM she is one of the better one because a lot of them are nasty but for $140 HH I do not recommend. Let me warn you about her because she is my buddy regular MM and if you keep going back to visit her, her level of service will drop. Sometime she will not give my buddy BBBJ, her excused was I'm tired today and one time there was no SF2 with the same excused.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-26 22:58:25 | 显示全部楼层
markhamcalico 发表于 2016-9-26 20:14
I do agree for an independent MM she is one of the better one because a lot of them are nasty but fo ...

我去年去只能轻吻,今年可以长吻感觉好多太多了。她是较慢热的类型。服务上,她需要较多前戏与互动,如果你只想躺着死魚等服务,你可能会感觉不过不失。她是个特殊的妹子,不是每个人都來电那种,不会矫情,也不装,很自然
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-27 03:05:51 | 显示全部楼层
markhamcalico 发表于 2016-9-26 19:53
I'm not a newbie, i just don't post. I don't know why you speak so highly of her. you can asked anyo ...

Don't lie!

Your account information shows that you registered today. Waited out the 6 hour probationary period, and immediately posted your smear attack.

注册时间 2016-9-26 12:08
http://www.azn747.com/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=319743
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-27 03:14:33 | 显示全部楼层
markhamcalico 发表于 2016-9-26 19:53
I'm not a newbie, i just don't post. I don't know why you speak so highly of her. you can asked anyo ...

If you say you don't post then why are you posting now? Change of heart? Want to help out your fellow bros? Nope, the fact that you never posted before shows that you are a selfish guy who isn't interested in helping your fellow bros. There must be an ulterior motive to your post now which makes it untrustworthy.

If she is a regular MM for your buddy then she can't be so bad, unless your buddy is retarded. But a much more likely explanation is that your buddy is actually yourself. You are either smearing her as revenge because the service she gave you dropped, or you want to keep her to yourself out of jealousy.

Guys, never trust anyone who just registered their account and starts telling you how good or how bad a girl is. Especially if they claim that they are not new, because that means they got something to hide (afraid to say it with their real account).
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 12:41 , Processed in 0.037281 second(s), 11 queries .