找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1965|回复: 0

Mickey @ Barbie House

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-24 18:35:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Date and Time: Thursday 23:00
Location:  Bayview / Hwy 7 (Richmond Hill, really only accessible by car)
Name:  Mickey
Link: http://www.barbiehouse69.com/mickey
Agent: Barbie House
Nationality & Language: Korean (broken English)
Face: 8/10 (ymmv since everyone has diff tastes, under dim lights, i really liked her)
Body:  7/10 (well done enhanced tits, shaved)
Skill: 7/10
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 5/10
Price & Session Length:  180/45m
Repeat: Plenty of fish in the sea

My first time punting in Toronto. i have been reading the forums and want to give back by reviewing.

It was thursday night and I had some free time, I checked a few "garages" in Toronto (both North York and Richmond Hill area). I have never had kimchi before so I wanted to try. Called Moonlightwaiting and Pandora to check availability but ended up going with Mickey at Barbie House.

Booking was smooth. Called Agent and she was the only one available at that time. Drove over and notified Agent when parked. He gave me the buzz code and phone number to a fairly new and almost luxurious condo building.

Got to the room, Mickey opened door. It was my first time using this agent and he said i should pay ahead. So I did. Mickey started playing some music on her iPad (according to that forum, kgirls use this to clock watch without being obvious)z undressed and went to shower. She offered me mouth wash (which i guess meant lfk or dfk is on the table).

She washed me quite thoroughly. She even washed my ass which made me think she would rim me. But she didnt. i asked her for bbbj in the shower and she complied. It was short though.

We got to the bed. She then lied there as if im there to provide service for her. I gladly started sucking on tits and played w her cleanly shaven pussy. I even performed DATY for a bit which she seemed to enjoy.

I then layed down and she proceeded to give me a much better bbbj. After that she came on top and started rubbing my dick w her pussy libs and hands. that felt good but also a bit unsafe. She got dom on... rest is pretty standard. started w her riding me. then switches to mish. Im sure she would have complied to switch positions but I dont usually like to switch too much. She wasnt wet and im not sure if it is due to me or due to her fucking too much. For the first time I actually suggested that she add more astroglide as i can see That it was getting painful for me.

maybe i lasted too long. she didnt complain though. I blew my load eventually. Showered and got dressed. Wanted to take a photo with her but she said no. oh well. good session.

I hope to try more K girls here in TO soon.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 04:45 , Processed in 0.036099 second(s), 13 queries .