AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2935|回复: 6

Akira @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-21 19:09:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I have been really trying to dial down the hobby to once per month. So far quite successful. But every month, the anxiety to screw an unknown chick in a high rise (or low rise sometime) is still pretty strong. I guess this what called physiological addiction. My hornyness reduced exponentially as I hit 30.

Lurking since last weekend, felt it is really bothering me to focus on my regular life so decide to get it over with. Contemplated with high end TW meals at D4 u and a regular 140/180. Decided to go with value.

Booked Akira for 45 @ MV. Everything is easy. I suspect it is a fake sushi and I think I am right. Her Korean accent comes out gradually as we talked. My guess is a Kimichi spent some time in JP.

I have no big fantasy with sushi, so this does not bother me even she occasionally say some JP words try to convince me.

She is a chubby girl, white skin, natural D boobs. Lookwise, fuckable. She try very hard to impress even her massage skill is quite minimum. English is minimum too. But I think she is quite genuine overall, a nice & cheerful girl indeed. Sex is rather quick as I am not that turned on just want to have the anxiety get over with.

Overall, a fair meal worth the ticket in today's market. One can argue, girls like Susie is way hotter at the same price. But you have to go through a long wait, running the risk of wondering around in the high traffic area and the girl is not just that real. Plus I like to find hidden GEM which seems impossible these days.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-21 19:29:49 | 显示全部楼层
Are u talking about Susie of MW?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-22 14:08:27 | 显示全部楼层
that's right.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-22 14:29:11 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review bro. Did her body match the pictures on the website?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-22 17:21:14 | 显示全部楼层
hairy pussy or shaved? you never know with japanese girls
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-23 12:35:43 | 显示全部楼层
her body is quite different from the pics.
her body is like those chubby girl you want fuck the shit out of them when u r 19 cause it would make such a banner. unfortunately I am not 19 anymore.
pussy unshaved.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-23 17:10:36 | 显示全部楼层
nathanzyc 发表于 2016-9-23 12:35
her body is quite different from the pics.
her body is like those chubby girl you want fuck the shit ...

Like wild bush or just a patch?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 02:59 , Processed in 0.036874 second(s), 13 queries .