AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 12142|回复: 21

Suzie @Moonwaiting (Sep2016)

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-21 15:34:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Easy to find location (North York), waited 20minutes but I think she truly worth it.

It is hard for me to write this review, since almost want to keep her as a secret.

she has very nice smile and very pretty,  heavier make up on the eyes.   She is enthusiasm 熱情 and greet me with a warmth hug, like we know each other for long time!  Then, hold my hands to shower.  Her English is very good, as a result, we talked a lot more other Korean MM.

During the session, I think the best is the DFK and her juicy butt.

Face : She is the prettiest MM, so far from my experience. 9.3 under the dark but at least 8.8 under the light.  Her beauty is more maturer.  [大文大路的一種, 有霸氣]。 If you are looking for cute girl. Then, you may not find her your type.  She is more or less Wifey feeling.  

For the other MM, I gave 9 is Joori @ MW under the dark.  Joori up till now still my favorite MM.

Body : 8.0 Not MCOT but I love her juicy butt.

Service : 9.0  She is the only one that will hold my hands and lead me to enjoy her bodies during the session.  She will change position if she feel I am not impressed.  Very sensitive and considering my enjoyment.

Attitude :  9.0 She is pretty straight forward, not really counting the time, (keeper hates it).  Unlike other korean MM, they use music playing at the background to count time, she won’t and she won’t even look at the clock but me and keeps talking to me.  Act like she enjoy the time with me and only.  Almost thinks she is my GF and I am the only man.

Repeat: May be not.  Since we can emotionally attached, my money will drains fast and I don’t want to miss a MM.   So, better avoid trouble.

Damage : $150 / HH, + $20 tips.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-22 18:15:24 | 显示全部楼层
General comment:
She is SO nice and friendly, open minded and horny. You can 100% feel liking making love with your girlfriend. I felt very tired one time and didn't rush to finish, but she was so nice and insisted to try my load. When you saw her mouth with your load, you really wanted to give her another shot again.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-22 19:12:19 | 显示全部楼层
she looks little babyfat,
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-22 19:12:25 | 显示全部楼层
The first time I saw Susie, she told me I was the best she's ever had, EVER. For that reason alone I don't think I can see her again.  I can't live up to her expectations, majoring aside, as I am sure many of heard that from her and others, I too really like her look, attitude and service and may have to break my self imposed exile to see her agains, and again and again........
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-22 20:43:27 | 显示全部楼层
Lakesideguy 发表于 2016-9-22 19:12
The first time I saw Susie, she told me I was the best she's ever had, EVER. For that reason alone I ...

That can't be right! ... Because she told me I'm The Best! LOL.

You will never be as good as me!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-22 22:55:51 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-9-22 20:43
That can't be right! ... Because she told me I'm The Best! LOL.

You will never be as good as me!  ...

Ha ha, pals.

For those wise chicks, you always the BEST (best of that moment in her life - cause her relationship to you is ONLY that period of time - the business moment with you).
Just like you said to your first girlfriend "I love you with all my heart". You really forgot what you said when you separated with her.
Get real, that is business - you got relief, she got her money. You only have sex with her but NOT making love. ONLY your parents love you, or you also luckily enough got your wife loving you too.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-22 22:59:33 | 显示全部楼层
gcjack2013 发表于 2016-9-22 22:55
Ha ha, pals.

For those wise chicks, you always the BEST (best of that moment in her life - cause  ...

I'd like to think I'm making love with all my MM.

Sex is like Science,
Mind over matter.
If she don't mind,
It ain't matter.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-22 23:02:08 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-9-22 22:59
I'd like to think I'm making love with all my MM.

Sex is like Science,

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-23 00:47:26 | 显示全部楼层
That's funny. She said I'm one of the best she's ever had. You guys lucky cuz you the best.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-23 18:46:32 | 显示全部楼层
Suzie skinny or not?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 05:23 , Processed in 0.033488 second(s), 13 queries .