AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2493|回复: 0

Bella @ Moonwaiting - July 2016

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-21 02:54:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tough to find parking and entrance to the building. (Markham Location)

As usual, behind the door and let me walk in.  First impression is she is much older and chubbier than the picture.  She holds my hand walk in to the bedroom and undress me.  then she take me to shower.  That’s the first time I have rimming.  Not like it at all.   

Since she is not MCOT, after BBBJ, she is on top and finish with missionary.  Her size is a bit too big for me.  And she is missing the typical soft side of Korean MM.  Later on, I found out she is from Busan and that explained why.   But if you like big boos, and stronger girl,  she will be the best fit.

Anyway, here is the point I will give her:

Face :  Age is way older than picture and I think she has almost no make up the day I meet her.  Under the dark 7.0, farm girl feel, a bit dark as well.  

Body, 7.0 - I like MM around 98-105lbs, but she is around 115lbs, I feel like old man pushing a big cart.  Big boos, seems all natural.

Service : 8 - she tried to impress me and it is the first time get rimming, worth 8 points.   

Attitude : 7.5 -  professional, little GF feel.  Some talkings and her tone is a bit rough but that is Bushan's gal's characteristics anyway

Repeat : No.  only because she is not MCOT.   

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 20:06 , Processed in 0.034121 second(s), 13 queries .