AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 15535|回复: 57

Mina @ Moonwaitng

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-20 21:42:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I finally manage to booked Mina, saw a review before it was a pretty good one, kept on trying finally booked her, arrived at the location waited for about 20-25 minute before I can go up, already wasn't happy then I got up, she was much darker then I expected not even close to the picture but the pictures are real just not as white, she is more like brown. Anyways that's that since she doesn't look bad I proceed, i had to take off my shoes which was dress shoes she stood there and waited for me, when I was done she didn't say a word and walked into the room, rude? As we got in the room she asked me if I just got off work I said yes, then I undressed myself then she undressed herself and walked in the washroom, mouth wash for me, no mouth wash for her I guess she didn't plan on kissing, during shower she put soap on my dick then rinse it with water, shower done! That means both of us, went back in the bedroom, I lie down she came over and started giving me a BBBJ straight, nothing else.... Got me hard and put on the condom then started riding then we switched to doggie and I came, then we went shower again, this time she put soap on my dick then rinse it with water, now here is the funny part I can clearly tell there are soap on my dick and she told me " done " I had to wash myself.... Then I got dressed and left I booked 30 min session but the session was like 23 24 min I just wasted almost an hour of my time.

Face: 8 (big eyes and kind of pretty )

Body:7 ( her body is not tight, ass is a little saggy, so is her tits. Also, felt a bit hard when I squeezed her tits. she is curvy but clearly she doesn't go to the gym or anything, she have 2 tattoos on her back)

Service: 4.9 (I'm already a bit generous, BBBJ, shower for 1 not 2, as the first time she only wash me, second time there was soap on my dick. No kissing, no nothing.)

Attitude: 4.9(cold as ice, no smiling, not very friendly, all she said to me during whole 30 min was " shower?", "just got off work?", "Bye")

Photo accuracy: 70% I can tell that ass is hers, but skin is much darker in person
Damage 140
Repeat: hell fucking no.

一直想約Mina,試左好多次終於約到,去左樓下等左20-25分鐘先上得去,一肚火,上到去入去,見到真人比相黑好多,不過個樣唔錯留下來了,我除鞋條女係到等,除好候一句野都唔講行左入房,我跟著她,我先除衫然後到她除,除完一齊去沖涼,比左漱口水我自己唔用,沖涼時就張肥皂放係JJ到用水洗下算,之後入房我瞓底,她一入來就含,含完戴套先女上然後女前交貨,還有時間就叫我沖涼,又張肥皂放係JJ到,之後用水沖下算,泡仲未洗,之後要自己洗,沖完穿衣服叫人走,時間未到23-24分鐘走左

樣: 8 (大眼,算靚女)

身材:7(有肉不過肉鬆,屁股有小小下垂,胸都係,揸的時候有小小硬,真假不清楚,背後有兩紋身)

服務:4.9 (BBBJ,第一次洗我唔詵自己,第二次未洗完就話得,冇DFK,冇舔乳頭)

態度:4.9(態度冰冷,冇笑容,小講野)

血:140 刀

回訪:一定不會

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-20 22:09:36 | 显示全部楼层
She probably makes good friend of the airport.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-20 22:19:02 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2016-9-20 22:09
She probably makes good friend of the airport.

Lol they could be actual friends who knows? But this Mina... Got on my nerves real bad today, I was fucking pissed the moment I got to the lobby I complained and this is the first time I complained....
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-20 22:20:11 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-9-20 22:19
Lol they could be actual friends who knows? But this Mina... Got on my nerves real bad today, I wa ...

Actually second ...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-20 22:24:24 | 显示全部楼层
I agree the service isn't good. She's new hopefully it will get better. i'm glad you gave her an 8 for her face because Fat Wolf called me SHILL and said i rate everybody 8's, 9's, 10's which is completely not true.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-20 22:27:24 | 显示全部楼层
I will probably give her a quick fuck if she happens to work in Mississauga. There's another viet Emma@Minx I want to try.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-20 22:32:57 | 显示全部楼层
I honestly don't think she is Viet? I think she is from Philippines. Hornyme did you think she looked Viet?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-20 23:17:27 | 显示全部楼层
虫哥,哈哈,今天一起去啊早知道。不知道你先我先。我进去更惨被要求先给钱。看来我屌丝两个字太写在脸上了。我还给了10rose tip。习惯性地。一会也写个review。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-20 23:38:22 | 显示全部楼层
finally hornyme bro posted review again lol have been waiting for so long
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-21 05:38:09 | 显示全部楼层
ASHTHEBOOKIE 发表于 2016-9-20 22:24
I agree the service isn't good. She's new hopefully it will get better. i'm glad you gave her an 8 f ...

She is not new how many times I gotta say it, see her pictures about half a year ago at another agency, but that agency closed down for whatever reason
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-30 12:18 , Processed in 0.041892 second(s), 13 queries .