搜索
楼主: Logwai

Kitty @ indy (2nd visit)

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-21 14:09:54 | 显示全部楼层
Beenjammin190 发表于 2016-9-20 19:41
I can't get her to reply/answer.
Is this normal with her?

Its perfectly normal for many independent MMs. They work alone and often cannot answer the phone when they are busy. When they are off, they also shut off their work phones. A lot of them don't call back on missed calls. Best bet is to text them, but even text messages can get backlogged and unanswered, so sometime you just have to try a few times.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-21 21:06:47 | 显示全部楼层
If you want FS, then incall garage is the way to go. FS at spas is usually garbage.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-22 10:57:56 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the review. Have you tried Pamela at dream for you? who's boobs are bigger?
http://www.dream4u.ca/pamela.html
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-22 13:07:16 | 显示全部楼层
Saw Kitty for a 3rd time because I can't get enough of those huge melons. LOL. No point in me creating a new 3rd review on her.
I took a real good look at her and she's probably mid-30s for sure but she looks a bit younger than that.  
Also, want to mention to bros that she's leaving in December and may not return. If she does return, it will be in April and under a new name.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-23 13:19:32 | 显示全部楼层
Logwai 发表于 2016-9-22 13:07
Saw Kitty for a 3rd time because I can't get enough of those huge melons. LOL. No point in me creati ...

If you are correct in your comments, then it is a GOOD news and BAD news story.

Good news is that she will be here for a while till December.
Bad news is she might not come back.
This is like my thought on good restaurants.  If we do not sponsor or support them and they could not make ends meet.   Then they might close up and you do not get to eat their kitchen food.  I had that happened before when a Chinese restaurant had the BEST Beef stir fry that is mighty tender at less than $10.  I still dream about that particular dish.  Tried to ask them to give out flyers to a nearby convenstion center hosting dentist convention to get more business.  
But eventually they had to close and I lost my go to place for the Beef dish.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-7 17:05:35 | 显示全部楼层
Just got confirmation that Kitty is for sure leaving after end of November.   So I will need to find a replacement  MM with big boobs.

Who will be the MM who is indie , natural and fellow Chinese.
Any suggestions please?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-7 17:29:22 | 显示全部楼层
I just came back from her. She said she will be back after Chinese new year. But not sure if this is true. I visited her at leat 4 times. Each time she made my dd much harder than with other mms. I will miss her for sure
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-8 14:57:12 | 显示全部楼层
jameshuangj 发表于 2016-10-7 17:29
I just came back from her. She said she will be back after Chinese new year. But not sure if this is ...

My record was 2 times last year at T&T, 8 times this year so far.
But my JJ is getting softer each time.  
What is your magic formula?

Anyway, my understanding is that she may not come back.  So I am looking for replacement now.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-8 21:49:56 | 显示全部楼层
I think her big boobs make me so excited. I had another girl who gave me GFE. I like her so much. But her boobs are small . So  I  don't know why my jj became soft when I made love with her. I think this is because kitty 's boobs spoiled my jj. Small boobs cannot make me excited.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-8 23:02:50 | 显示全部楼层
What is "indy' mean? I cannot find ad? Would you please provide the link?
Do you mean Juicy-Hoshi??
Thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-11 05:13 , Processed in 0.036438 second(s), 11 queries .