AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2503|回复: 1

JJ @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-19 23:10:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I was looking at the ad for JJ for a while, for some reason I feel I remember the photos from somewhere else maybe another shop in a different city or even here.  So today I decided to just go and check out for myself.  I went in with no hopes that I had seen her before.

Greeting me was a very attractive girl, with pale skin, just the way I like it, flat stomach.  She has medium length brown hair.  Lots of wolves lately have been talking about mm feet.  Honestly I like nice feet as well, nothing better than see nicely done fingers and toes.  Her color was blue my favorite.  I knew today was going to be good.

I was told CIM and RIM is not offered so I went in with a GFE mindset.  We skipped the shower cause I was clean already and I was the first of the day.  Good routine, nice tickling of the nipples and other body parts. BBBJ was nice rhythm.  I asked her to have a bit more suction, and she responded well.  BLS and a little bit of playful biting.  She responses well to DATY and a little DATO.  

We did the usual stuff, ACG, DOGGY and MISH.  I couldn't cause I usually ask for CIM/BBBJ/HJ to finish.  So I just pulled out and HJ myself to finished all over her stomach.  Forgot to mention she has nice full C cup fake titties.  After I finished she massaged her boobs with my cum making it all sticky while I was still trying to bust more loads on her body.

Good DFK, English is alright, really nice long legs to play will when you are kissing her up and down in the beginning.  Nice smile and lips are good for biting.  Nothing to really complain about excpet of the lack of CIM, other than that, she is a solid meal for wolves, even though her face is really burred out she is still pretty good looking for what's out there right now.

Face: 7.5/10
Body:7.5/10
Service:7.5/10
Attitude:8.5/10
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-20 06:48:13 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 00:35 , Processed in 0.035281 second(s), 13 queries .