AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10926|回复: 44

Taiwanese girls in Dream4U (general opinions, not review)

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-19 22:26:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
over a month ago tried some chick in D4U, I found the quality of TW mms varied a lot but the price kept going up.

These two days read some pals' reports regarding the TW mms in D4U. I want to share my own feeling (PERSONAL feelings only but no offense).
I found the price is not worthy what they look and services provided.
Firstly, the surgery gave me a feeling not natural as Kimchi which turn me off.
Seconly, I have a lot of oriental chicks to chat with and no need to pay for a mms for chatting. Indeed those social chat is also for marketing purpose only. To me, that's waste time and money.

The above two reasons forced me continue eating Kimchi and wish there may have some better dimsum in future. Elase I can only eat Korean and Japanese food.

**ADMIN**

Thank you for your opinion. Please be more specific though, and give us more details of the MM you tried. You are welcomed to give both positive and negative opinions as long as they are truthful.

Just one or two MM cannot represent all of other Taiwanese girls, some maybe better, some maybe worse.

Being specific helps everybody. Bros will know who is worth trying and who to avoid, keepers will learn to select better girls and perhap gain some insight of how to train them better next time, and if the MM's are reading then they may realize what they need to improve on. Everybody wins.

On the other hand, making generalizations don't help, but instead hurts us all. The keeper may think its just a smear post, nobody will improve because they think its someone else's problem, and bros won't know who to avoid. If you say someone in a group is bad without saying which one, then everyone in the group shares the criticism equally which isn't fair and isn't helpful.

Thanks again for your opinions, but please provide specific details next time.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-19 22:45:25 | 显示全部楼层
Just pretend you're Korean so you don't have to chat with Chinese women?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-19 23:02:59 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2016-9-19 22:45
Just pretend you're Korean so you don't have to chat with Chinese women?

ha ha, what a good advice
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-20 02:44:18 | 显示全部楼层
gcjack2013 发表于 2016-9-19 23:02
ha ha, what a good advice

not only it's good, but you can see what they truly are like.
I prentended as a Korean last time with a Chinese MM, so she thought I couldn't understand Chinese
She talked shit through the phone, text, and etc. Not to me, but still brought down the quality of service
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-20 05:35:23 | 显示全部楼层
Don't blame the game, blame the player a lot of dudes goes even though the price is high, personally I do go myself since I don't want to walk out when I see the chick, put it this one I have never ever walked out when I pay those high price, since he girls are above average
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-20 05:50:36 | 显示全部楼层
By the way I think dream4u quality was pretty good lately in terms of high price. Better then half a year ago lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-20 07:24:27 | 显示全部楼层
Lz,觉得性价比不高,就别去D4U呗,其实你也不用花钱聊天。你进门前告诉becky你要什么不要什么不就完了,becky在客服上做的比其实店细,客服意识强,只能说你没善用她的服务,她店的缺点是服务配套不上没法满足喜欢服务的客人(kgals
有培训),嫩的程度又没法满足喜欢嫩的客人,如对颜值身材有高标准,劝Lz别去车房找。Kgals普遍整的比点心历害吧?LZ这理由很牽强。但有点D4U比其他店强,台湾女孩谈吐素质较高
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-20 21:45:35 | 显示全部楼层
dream4u is a bad agency. the girls think they are queens, there are better for chinese girls. sometimes i like seeing cbc on gwei lo agency because they are young and more fun in bed. i think korean pop star era is done, but still few gems. but japs are fat at kirara, anyone seen if the mw girls are real sushi or more likely okinawan i think?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-20 21:59:00 | 显示全部楼层
harambe 发表于 2016-9-20 21:45
dream4u is a bad agency. the girls think they are queens, there are better for chinese girls. someti ...

which cbcs have you visited? thanks!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-20 22:47:40 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2016-9-20 21:59
which cbcs have you visited? thanks!

Lots, who are you interested in? I don't think I will do public reviews as I want to stay anonymous and a few members that poach info from here for the gwei lo board do not deserve my information
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 16:56 , Processed in 0.036145 second(s), 13 queries .