AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3881|回复: 18

Lemon / phone person @ Pandora Girl

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-14 20:21:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Not to deter any fellow wolves from going here, as I've always had a pleasant time with their girls, or girl in my case. However though, I've never been so upset in my life to actually want to write a review about how poor the management is there. I don't write reviews as frequently as some of the bros here, but I do try to share my 2 cents when I can, just so every one can at least have another opinion on a girl and such.

Lemon to me is just 10/10. I see her enough times and there are way more than enough reviews about her, so I'll leave it at that.

Anyhow, a few days ago I couldn't find anyone available in the area so I figured I'd give Pandora a call. I wanted to book lemon and the time was arranged etc. However, when I got there, the phone person didn't reply me for like 30 minutes, no exaggeration. I was just drinking bubble tea at a near by tea shop, since I didn't want to sit in the car like an idiot and have people be suspicious. Anyhow, the phone person eventually replies and apologies and says there has been a delay and asked me to go in 5 minutes. Not happy about it but since I already waited so long, of course I'm going to wait the 5 minutes. Anyways, maybe another 5-6 5 minutes go by, and I'm on my 4th bubble tea I finally lost my patience. Not only do they not reply me during the time I'm waiting, I have to be a fucking idiot in the tea shop drinking 4 bubble teas by myself, horny, wanting to probably rape the waitress. Needless to say I was pretty furious so I texted them I'm not waiting and I'm leaving. Then, they have the audacity to ask me to switch to someone else because lemon was no longer available. I've been a regular to the shop, and to be honest I am not going back, because if that's how they're going to treat a regular client then it's really not worth spending my money there.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-14 20:37:27 | 显示全部楼层
rape the waitress??? hahahahahah
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-14 20:58:43 | 显示全部楼层
4 bubble teas? thats like 100+ grams of sugar...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-14 20:59:38 | 显示全部楼层
Did you fuck the keeper too? Why would you review her lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-14 21:12:06 | 显示全部楼层
Holy shit, this is the 2nd negative report of the keeper at Pandora within the week!    
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-14 21:27:44 | 显示全部楼层
what a great report,ty so much
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-14 21:54:05 | 显示全部楼层
this happened to me around 2 years ago (at a diff garage), and i've since blacklisted them

communication is key, whatever happens, as long as you communicate to the client in a timely manner, it can never go too wrong. guess pandora keeper doesn't even know this
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-14 22:01:21 | 显示全部楼层
something need to be done
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-14 22:04:40 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2016-9-14 21:12
Holy shit, this is the 2nd negative report of the keeper at Pandora within the week!

This is called the dog pees syndrome. When one dog pees on one tree, every other dog pees on that tree too.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-14 22:31:51 | 显示全部楼层
she's so bad! I'm so upset about her and I'll never go to PG if they don't change their admin
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 01:22 , Processed in 0.035173 second(s), 13 queries .