AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3790|回复: 4

Risa @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-12 12:17:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
usually shy away from dt location, but wanted some for lunch, so booked risa. Plus she had some ok previous reviews.

face 6.5 not ugly for sure but not a stunner. For some it might be a turnoff as she has bracers, BUT read on

Body 7.5 stay away if u boob lover as she is A cup. I am usually fan of big tits, but I found her body very refreshing. She has a nice meaty bum, tight body (little belly fat ) but very nice waist/legs. There are days when I, as a boob lover, would prefer an A cup with slim toned body nice butt, to say a D cup with baby fat. Slim toned girls are usually a better fuck, ride u longer etc
Attitude 10 yes a full 10, hugs and kisses from first to last min, help undress, dry u off etc. Makes u feel very welcome as a customer. Smiles and smiles.

Service 9.5 up there. Despite her bracers, that was prob best bbbj i got in 2016. Lots of foreplay, bbbj felt unrushed and sensational (note i booked her first aptmt that day) after a long foreplay and bbbj, she CGed me good. Proceeded to doggy while grabbing her tight ass. When about to cum, I requested CIM. She quickly took off dom and proceeded to suck me dry. CIM was amazing, she literally drained me.

Repeat? Yes. Next time i will go just for bbbj and CIM lol

Other note, she has nice tattoo of koi on thigh. Very tastefully done. Service more than made up for tit size, was good skillfull gfe service, didnt feel mechanical at all
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-12 13:41:03 | 显示全部楼层
i might go try her soon
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-12 15:53:24 | 显示全部楼层
Yeah mw dt is usually mehhh
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-16 09:52:24 | 显示全部楼层
LOL ugly and small boobs. Damn I will defikntely try it out lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-4 13:37:02 | 显示全部楼层

Risa @ mw 御姐 second visit

Second visit, same great bbbj, same happy attitude, and CIM quickly after removing dom.

I had some scratches on my arm, Risa swabbed some polysporin on me. In that instant, she felt like a 大姐姐.

Small details like helping u dry, dressing, folding clothes and smile from begin to finish. Definitely a heart warmer in this cold weather

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 10:46 , Processed in 0.050511 second(s), 13 queries .