AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2982|回复: 3

Miami @ Dream4U

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-12 08:42:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I've been craving big boobs lately so I figured that I would try Miami out based on her description.
When she first opened the door, I thought to myself, WOW, this girl is cute. She was very friendly, gave me a hug and held my hand to the room where she helped me undress. Took a quick SF2, water flute and back to the room where the fun began. We started making out standing up, nice long DFK while I caressed those lovely breasts. I then sat on the bed while she stood up and I started sucking on those melons and rubbed her kitty slowly with one hand. Her moans were so cute and I could feel that she was starting to get more and more wet down there. We the laid on the bed next to each other while I started to rub her kitty faster and faster, he moans getting louder and louder. At this point I was rock hard. She then suddenly hopped up over me and then started to give me a nice BBBJ in the 69 position while I continued to rub her kitty up close. Finally the dome when on and she got on top for some cowgirl. Watching her boobs bounce up and down on me was such a turn on. We then switched to mish where I grabbed onto those breasts with both hands and pounded away until the deed was done. After I finished, I just laid there on top of her while I was still inside her as she caressed my back for about 5mins.

Ratings:

Face: 7 - Cute looking Taiwanese girl
Body: 7.5 - She has some meat / baby fat, but nice boobs. I prefer slim with big boobs but whatever.
Service: 8 - Good service, nothing out of the ordinary.
Attitude: 9 - Very friendly, willing to please, always smiling.
Repeat: Yes - very comfortable experience overall
Damage: $300

Have fun bros.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-12 13:42:46 | 显示全部楼层
sounds a good meal
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-12 14:24:11 | 显示全部楼层
看起来还不错
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-12 16:26:30 | 显示全部楼层
不错哦=_=
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 15:05 , Processed in 0.035262 second(s), 13 queries .