AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11001|回复: 12

K@AsianSexyBabe , Pink@BarbieHouse , Annie@Honeybabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-9 18:31:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
First and foremost, my reviews ared heavily bias due to my individual preference. Also a big plus to ASB and BH's phone girls.

K@ASB glass of well aged wine.
F: 7 She is in her mid to late 30s with a very tipical K-lady look.  She knows what to wear and how to behave.
B: 10 Hourglass standing on a cone. Very nice shaped C, firm enough, I reached for them out of pure reaction. Nice long straight legs with small knee caps. Her skin is well tanned and smooth, with tattoos that was distraction in a good way if you know what I mean. Her pictures on website do her just. If you take her out to dinner people would be checking you out.
S: 8 tipical K routine. Shower... Bbbj... Blah blah blah. What's worth mentioning was the music and her slow tempo.
Over all: we clicked, she was wearing nice perfume, she had a charming personality and her slow tempo made me relaxed and relived.
Repeat? I feel obligated if I said yes, probably if I end up in Mississauga some how.

Pink@BH little little girl
F: 7.5 If she had one asset it was her looks. She was a little girl who got wore down by those wolfs here. Not even her powder and eyelashes can hide that fact, but nonetheless appealing.
B: 6 She wasn't MCOT. Real C cup. Average legs, little shot for my liking. She needs to work out a bit, but I guess she would be too tired everyday.
S: 8 She tries hard to please, and she dose a good job bbbj.
Overall: I made her work. It was a very mechanical encounter which both of us regretted having.
Repeat? No

Annie@HB snow lotus
F: 9 Yonge beautiful, perfect example of how humans weren't created equally. Her pictures doesn't do her just but it's her.
B: 9.5 she is a little too pale for my liking hence the .5 reduction. Nice Cs, firm enough that I can feel "them" rubbed against my back. Ivory legs, with just right amount of meat. And I noticed her feet and played a little with them. I usually don't play with provider's feet. However, like I aside people weren't created equally.
S: 7 her service reminded me of Chinese kungfu, those "light as feather" once. At which point I told her to stop because I just want to play with her hands. Is ok I wasn't there for the service.
Overall: she might be a little shy at first, and likes to hide her emotions. but if you melt away that layer of ice you might find a traditional Chinese girl underneath.
Repeat? Well I'm still debating tonight or tmr.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-9 18:49:12 | 显示全部楼层
Two years ago K was probably one of the most perfect girls out there.
Beautiful face and gorgeous body. A model type for sure.
This last time when she returned to Toronto her face changed a bit but everything else is the same.
Again in my opinion maybe the best body out there... tall and slim.
Great service and sloppy wet BBBJ.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-10 08:32:29 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for a frank, but refreshing review. I've seen two of the girls (Special K and Pinky) and on the most part are accurate.

But what is surprising is the 9 on face for Annie. Is the picture accurate? She looks like a little bit of 王菲. But the pictures don't look like a 9 to me.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-10 08:58:07 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-9-10 08:32
Thanks for a frank, but refreshing review. I've seen two of the girls (Special K and Pinky) and on t ...

Haha, you are right maybe 9 is little too high but she def look better than her picture tho. Her eyes are little bigger when she looks up, she puts her hair down now so her cheek bones doesn't stand out like in the picture.
Other than that it's most likely been affected by my personnel preference.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-21 13:24:59 | 显示全部楼层
Spent time with Annie last week after seeing all the reports.
Annie has a model body type with long sexy legs. She looks very attractive with her sexy bikini outfit. Soft skin with firm boobs.
She is shy at first, but she can be heat up fast.She provide a pretty good bj and make sure i enjoy every sec in her.
She is pretty unique and she looks totally different than others.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-22 07:43:44 | 显示全部楼层
K没40,34左右吧,估计年轻时混社团的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-22 09:52:58 | 显示全部楼层
Yes, I totally agree the "if you bring K out and people will check you out part"
She is my #1 list
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-22 18:06:20 | 显示全部楼层
Pink's service only got 7.
Feel sorry for you, cause I like her even more than Susie. She was very hot and friendly to me even my first visit her. Her body may not be perfect proportion as K but her pussy is the tightest even her schedule is full all the time. I had to make appointment one day ahead. Indeed I hate to do that but she is the first one cause me breaking my rule.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-22 20:30:43 | 显示全部楼层
last weak i tray Annie she is nice,but just doesn't have to much service
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-22 22:50:46 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2016-9-22 07:43
K没40,34左右吧,估计年轻时混社团的

Who's kidding. K is only early 30s and she's more mature due to her past experience. Earlier you go into the society not in a normal, you always have an atmosphere different from ordinary girl (that doesn't mean bad but only more mature in mind). However, her personality is really good. This kind of woman loving you, she love with her whole heart not like those childish young kids.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 17:23 , Processed in 0.034858 second(s), 13 queries .