AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7562|回复: 10

Solar, Lemon, Alice; PandoraGirl triple pack

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-9 17:43:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
saw the girls recently, thought it would be interesting to review them together.

Solar
I didn't know how much of a face-fucker I am til I saw this girl. Her face is totally my type, I already know it's gonna be a good session at the door. She is very tender and friendly, held my hand into the room, helped me undress then undressed herself (she did it too quickly, or else I'd love to do the honor). We went to shower, she carefully showered me, then gave me a water flute, while I look down at her pretty face. After shower, we went back to the room, she started kiss my body, then made her way down to give me more bbbj. She's got mad skills, it feels super good with her tongue, and it felt extremly good when she goes deep, I literally was a face-fucker at this point. Afterwards, I grabbed her up and dfk her til I was out of breath, she's also an amazing kisser. I can feel my boat leaking already. After kissing her upper lips, I went down and made sure her lower lips gets taken care of too, she has very nice kitty, I really enjoyed it. After enough playing, I was ready to get to know her more "deeply", the chemistry was already so good, it felt amazing with multiple pos and ended in climax.
Face: 9 (mcot)
Body:8
Service:8.5
Repeat: yes

Lemon
Been hearing lots of good stuff about her, finally got to visit myself. She looks very cute and sweet, held hand from the beginning. She has a very playful personality, made jokes with her limited english, the session was filled with laughter. Standard shower with water flute, afterwards we went back to the room and she started her routine. She licked and kissed my body from top to bottom, including my feet. I've not seen a girl that include feet voluntarily in her routine. When she came back up, she gave me a good bbbj and bls, almost made me explode right at the moment. I tried to feel her up more, but she doesn't like her kitty to be explored much. Afterwards, she went on to grab the dom, and then started the main course. She put too much lube which made pussy very slippery, i prefer a little more friction. After pounding in multiple pos, finished in doggy.
Face:8
Body:8
Service:9
Repeat: yes

Alice
Door open, saw her face first, she's prob in her mid to late 20, not the youngest looking girl. But her skin is great, it's the softest skin i've ever felt, softer than any of the younger girls out there, I just couldn't get my hands off. I was so busy feeling her up during shower that she couldn't shower me properly. The shower routine is pretty standard, water flute included. After shower, we went back to the room, enjoyed some really amazing bbbj. She knows how to tease, but is also willing to take it deep, which I love. I like how she knew that I like to take the lead, which she became completely submissive and played along. I put her on bed, went down south, enojoyed playing with her cute and tiny kitty. Then we went into 69, it felt very satisfying to have her creamy soft ass on my face. After enough playing, I was ready for main course, did some pouding in multiple pos then came. I liked doggy with her the most, looks very exciting in front of the mirror. The whole session she was smiling, I like girls that love to smile.
Face:8
Body:9 (dat skin tho)
Service:8.5
Repeat: Yes

Overall, I think these 3 girls are amazing, If you you love tits, Alice has the the best tits, decent sized, extreamly soft, with that creamy white skin. If you like cute and sweet type of girl, Lemon is the one. All three girls are face-fucker friendly, but I personally think Solar's face is the most pretty. All of them provide very good service, with amazing bj skills and is willing to dt. (some so-called "service queen" don't even dt) But Lemon went the extra mile, she has the best routine and service.
The keeper of PG is famous for sloppy arrangements, I didn't encounter anything too serious, but she did send me a buzz code when I was outside the townhouse once... I think the key is to keep things clear in your text, always include the girl's name in case she mess up...

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-9 18:16:35 | 显示全部楼层
I agree with your review for lemon and solar.   I havent tried Alice yet but will visit her very soon.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-10 10:29:02 | 显示全部楼层
Same here, i agree with the review for lemon and alice. Haven't tried solar yet, but will try her very soon.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-10 10:40:55 | 显示全部楼层
I definitely can see the "Wear and Tear" of their mms since they arrived 3-4 months ago!
There is just NO new blood in the kimchi market, all of them are recycled or they just been around for so long waiting for their visa to expire
Does anybody know why there are no new supplies? Even dimsum mms have replenished more often now.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-10 14:58:16 | 显示全部楼层
did you have any issues with parking. Did u park right in front of the townhouse?

Also, were there any privacy issues like bump'in into other wolves while u're ther/
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-10 15:10:56 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2016-9-10 10:40
I definitely can see the "Wear and Tear" of their mms since they arrived 3-4 months ago!
There is ju ...

ya, i wish agencies update their girls more frequently, keep things fresh
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-10 15:15:13 | 显示全部楼层
Winner2016 发表于 2016-9-10 14:58
did you have any issues with parking. Did u park right in front of the townhouse?

Also, were there  ...

i parked at the nearest plaza, around 3 min walk. I always park at a public place, feels more discrete. I did not run into other bros, but I could sense the presence of another person in the house (prob just lemon/solar in the other room), which feels less private. I do prefer condo more over townhouse, but too bad the girls are too good to miss out.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-10 15:15:21 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2016-9-10 10:40
There is ju ...

"since they arrived 3-4 months ago" - this is a short time, man. Some girls have been in this business for many years, not months!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-10 19:17:37 | 显示全部楼层
狼哥 发表于 2016-9-10 15:15
"since they arrived 3-4 months ago" - this is a short time, man. Some girls have been in this busi ...

lemon说她在这有十年,我再问一次,这妞又说是开玩笑,改成5个月,我猜她入行至少有3/4年
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-10 21:14:37 | 显示全部楼层
Agreed with Solar and Lemon. I had a great time with both and may need to repeat again soon.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 14:38 , Processed in 0.036358 second(s), 13 queries .