AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3653|回复: 16

Una @ Babyface - banana

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-7 19:43:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Going to make this quick. Haven't hobbied in years (last review was I think 2 years ago? haha). Saw those photos and booked right away. I hate to be mean, and I hate writing negative reviews. But I had to write this to warn fellow bros. Anyways, (out of 10)

Face - 1 I should've walked. But, I thought naybe service will be super awesome (it wasn't). To put it very nicely, she looks much older than advertised, and has very manly face features. Her eyelash wasn't helping either. Yes, EYELASH. She had ONE of those fake eyelash extensions on her left eyelid. She looked like the purple hair guy from the anime Bleach.

Body - 2 As advertised. Petite, but not as short as I was expecting. Hair is short.

Service - 1 Spent about 10 mins in shwer massaging my pubes. BBBJ was literally the worst I've ever had. She moved super slow, sucking on it very hard, like a vaccum. There was a lot of teeth. NO kissing, no noise. I just finished in doggy then left.

Attitude - 7 Very nice, respectful. Looked kinda tired. Didn't gasp in shock when she saw my tattoos.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-8 00:02:45 | 显示全部楼层
How do you fuck a 1?  I've never regret walking away but I've regretted staying many times.  Trust your first instinct.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-8 00:39:01 | 显示全部楼层
You re full of shit, is it possible to have a face score of 1? Service 1? Did you put your dick in? I think that's more then 1 points itself no?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-8 03:22:32 | 显示全部楼层
This is another one of those ridiculous reviews that have no credibility at all. Maybe the girl wasn't good looking, but 1 out of 10 for her face? And 2 out of 10 for her body?

And you still tried her??!!   WTF???!!!

Quite frankly, if she was that ugly I don't believe you (or any normal man) would have any interest in finding out if her service is super awesome. We would either be vomiting or running in fear.

Even if she wasn't as pretty as you'd like, she still has to have at least a certain level of attractiveness to make you interested enough to try her. And she has to be at least somewhat attractive to get your cock hard to fuck her.

Simply put, if the girl was unsatisfactory or did/say something that upset you, its ok to write a review to tell about it. But its not ok to exaggerate so much, or to smear her like that, just because you didn't have a good time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-8 07:52:02 | 显示全部楼层
你為人心腸真好, 這麼差條件的MM也夾硬啃, 現在 had to write this to warn fellow bros.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-8 07:56:08 | 显示全部楼层
Credibility of this review is like the score of the MM, clearly you didn't have a good session and decide to write something bad about her, but let's be honest if her face is a 1 I don't think anyone would stay...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-8 08:07:18 | 显示全部楼层
iHunter 发表于 2016-9-8 07:56
Credibility of this review is like the score of the MM, clearly you didn't have a good session and d ...

可能下面谷到爆, 唔扑唔得. 如果我係佢, 可能寧願走去農場, 搵隻豬乸解決, 起碼慳番舊幾水, 又唔洗一肚氣寫呢個報告
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-8 08:07:40 | 显示全部楼层
搵個勇士去試下咪得囉
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-8 08:46:50 | 显示全部楼层
Although scores are unfair, op seems to making a point.

This girl got fired by TorontoGirlfriends, and they made posts on red board offering customers who had bad experience partial refund.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-8 09:59:59 | 显示全部楼层
Lol for real? That's jokes
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 14:53 , Processed in 0.036923 second(s), 13 queries .