找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7132|回复: 18

Yumi@Kirara

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-3 17:32:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Yumi@Kirara ゆみ@キリリ Review of Kirara 1/3

I have been away from forums for almost 2 yrs. (works and other problems), witnessed the rise and fall of many garages, only recently overwhelmed by the call of nature once more and start to hunt again. However due to my fetish and unusual view of beauty, this report might be in disagree of what you might encounter, just my 2cent.

The booking experience was rather complicated at first, the Agent is very cautious and take many precautions if you are a new customer, however I expect this process to ease upafter some time. The room is nice and actually have a full bed set, unlike the mattress and sheet combo of many others, though the bed is a bit on the small side. If you are a person as fat as me, remember to turn the AC a bit cooler, did not notice that and almost dehydrated as result, the Agent is also probably going to put some bottled water in the room soon, for such heavy sport (no joke!) water supplies seems to be quintessential.

7.5/10 Face, Note here, seems to be not as white (obviously) as on the photo due to some OP software, however the camera software, as of this one have a tendency of making them look a bit more Heavier than the real person

7.5/10 Body, A bit slimmer than I anticipated, but overall was decent. Note that her top is Japanese size B, which might be smaller than US standard, however her underside is….very very tight (so tight that I have difficulty enter…) and constantly flooded.

9/10 Service, The service was pretty passionate, DFK all the time (so it varies from your own preference really), she literally feels like an unsatisfied GF, the body also reacts on input, one of the potential let down isthat she is quieter than the average, but that is up to person to person basis.

10/10 attitude, Very cooperative, very passionate, very GF like, one of top of the list I experienced so far. (this part is somewhat biased perhaps.)

However I do have topoint out that AF, or Greek as we know it seems to be hard to get it done evenwithin one hour session, from my experience, she might have bleached it wellbut it is too tight even for my 2 fingers, much less for my tool, maybe alonger session with right toys and proper lubrication it might be achievable,however my toys cleaning fluid has expired and thus I did not give a try ofactually expand it up, should I repeat, definitely will try with a bit more aidfrom external tools, though I definitely had a good time with that 3rdhole.

Oh and Final mention, Shespeaks rather Fluent English (with tiny bit of Japanese Accent) and trying tolearn Mandarin, so if you are able in English then communication should be anon issue.

Damage, 300+80(AF/Greek) +Tips

Will highly like torepeat due to reasons mentioned above.
Btw isn’t Yumi means Bow in Japanese?

Also note to self, BRING the 002XL instead of the regularnext time….maybe LELO HEX.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-3 20:51:48 | 显示全部楼层
i would never click their ad until i saw ur review, very unique shop, they even hav mm's video
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-3 21:07:31 | 显示全部楼层
umm greek for extra charge
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-3 23:30:20 | 显示全部楼层
which one is better: Nikoru or Yumi?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-4 10:05:33 | 显示全部楼层
Not yet tried the others, will check in due time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-4 12:02:22 | 显示全部楼层
Good review and I'll go have try
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-4 17:12:01 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks, good review!

I am also keen to try Greek.

How the tipping works, you pay extra 80 and then see if you can actually make the Greek happen?

If yes, Yumi might be inclined to keep her muscles tight so nobody would succeed with Greek
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-4 18:13:42 | 显示全部楼层
From my observation she don't mind being penetrated from behind…
But without proper lube I did not try the more brutal approach…
As you pay at the end of the session I would not say she inclined to keeping it tight…
will try to harder next visit lol.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-4 19:28:58 | 显示全部楼层
Her picture is scary lol super fat
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-4 20:53:52 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the prompt response, Franktonyhp!

So you pay 80 upfront if you want to go for Greek? Also, why they don't have the best possible lube? Not many will be visiting them with their own lubes

@hornyme
She looks pretty slim on the photo
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 22:21 , Processed in 0.044973 second(s), 13 queries .