AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4288|回复: 10

Milk&Pink@BarbieHouse, Ella@AsianSexyBabe, Jolin@Moonwaiting, Heidi@Sexycat

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-23 22:06:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Milk@BH is a college student, probably around 22-24 years old, she got a very civilian looking face.  She not GND or DDG, she's pretty over all in a goofy fun cute girl that you hang out with a lot as friends but also fuck.  Overall very firm body, bum and thighs are meaty not fat.  Boobs are small, maybe about a B cup, and nipples are pink and poke out when stimulated.  Little bit of baby fat around the belly.  Very talkative and good DFK.  Moans like a wild beast.  Pussy is very tight, can feel all the ridges and bumps inside, even with a thick condom.   Did the usual, couldn't cum after 30 minute of pounding, she offered a CIM which was nice.
Face: 7.5/10
Body:7.5/10
Service:8/10
Attitude:9/10

Pink@BH is a straight up Face Fuckers dream, sexy sounding voice, great moaner as well.  Small boobs, probably a big B to small C, brownish nipples. Soft bum, clean shaved pussy.  Responds really well to DATO.  School girl style hair cut.  Excellent BBBJ, slaps my cock against her lips a lot.  Pussy felt a bit looser than normal, but it was short, I felt like I was poking something.  Good DFK and tongue action.
Face: 8.5/10
Body:8/10
Service:8/10
Attitude:8/10

Ella@ASB looks a bit older than her photos, but her skin is very white.  She is very talkative and fun to be around.  Lots of laughs and giggles.  Kind of like, "hi let me laugh at your random joke, and then DT your cock".  Got some good rimming from, she really penetrated my anus with her tongue.  Very sloppy BBBJ, with lots of DT, small sized boobs, probably a B.  Hair is really wild, curvy and flowing everywhere.  I am sure some of my man juices and her spit got into it.  Pussy is tight.  Did not get a chance to try different positions got OKed in CG after and long BBBJ with rimming.
Face:7.5/10
Service:9/10
Attitude:9/10

Jolin@MW is a small spinner girl, a bit older than I had expected.  But she smells really good.  I am not sure if because I was first, but she smells like a garden of flowers.  Very nice lips, good at DFK, teeth look a bit weird tho.  I think her boobs are fake, there is a small lump on the edge.  Not sure if anyone else noticed that.  Attractive pussy, responds well to DATY.  BBBJ was kind of soft, could not get fully hard, but eventually got there while in DOGGY, pounds her for 10 minutes and she took it all.  Feeling tired, laid on my back though she would CG me but more BBBJ and some rimming, and then CG.
Service: 8.5/10 -rimming!
Attitude: 8/10

Heidi@SC is a short girl, she is very firm overall.  Almost a bit thick is certain areas like her thighs and hips.  She says to me she is a track and field at korea university, maybe why her body is short and thick.  DFK was very little, but BBBJ was good, felt a bit of teeth and she really pulled hard on my foreskin.  WF was very long as well, I got 2, one for each shower.  ACG is difficult for her, her legs are not very long so she does not get much power.  MISH was really nice, pussy is tight.  Boobs are about a B, and very bounce when she takes my hits.
Body:7/10
Services:7/10 - she declined a CIM
Attitude: 7.5/10

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-23 22:26:07 | 显示全部楼层
I really like milk for some reason maybe she is actually a school girl
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-23 22:33:16 | 显示全部楼层
No offense.  I was not impressed with milk face or body at all.  The moaning is the only thing I care to remember.   

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-23 23:11:59 | 显示全部楼层
mam did you have all these in one day? i am just joking. good reviews very helpful. these girls are all good options.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-24 07:38:44 | 显示全部楼层
outstanding reviews

for heidi @SC, try tip her next time when u do see her, no mms will say no to $$$$, be generous though
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-24 07:41:25 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-8-23 22:33
No offense.  I was not impressed with milk face or body at all.  The moaning is the only thing I car ...

Lol maybe that's why I like her.'
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-24 07:42:46 | 显示全部楼层
Btw for Heidi I don't know why everyone doesn't mention her tummy, it's huge nowadays, used to be much slimmer before
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-24 16:55:58 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-8-24 07:41
Lol maybe that's why I like her.'

I can introduce you to many like her.   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-24 17:34:11 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-8-24 16:55
I can introduce you to many like her.

Please do I like moan when it sounds like crying lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-24 18:00:37 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-8-24 16:34
Please do I like moan when it sounds like crying lol

thats kind of messed up man... you must have cried a lot in your younger days..
and i like how you didn't say that milk is kind of fat too
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 19:01 , Processed in 0.038638 second(s), 13 queries .