找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: WhiteMamba

Jenny at BarbieHouse

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-23 21:36:42 | 显示全部楼层
bingo2016 发表于 2016-8-23 21:14
不要要求太高嘛.... 写Review干嘛,纯粹为人民服务?不可能嘛.... 和你们非亲非故,和MM至少还在床上滚过一 ...

是的是的,一夜夫妻百夜恩,就讓我們全部報喜不報憂,整天pump pump pump, 然後這論壇當色情小說看,大家信不信由你,好嗎?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-23 21:43:16 | 显示全部楼层
Latecomer 发表于 2016-8-23 21:36
是的是的,一夜夫妻百夜恩,就讓我們全部報喜不報憂,整天pump pump pump, 然後這論壇當色情小說看,大家 ...

批判地吸收嘛.... 你们又不缺那几百块,多了富不了,少了也饿不着.... 呵呵... 人家小妹可是要交学费买包包啊.... 算了.... 说实话,主要还是口味不同.... 这个论坛过分推崇那种“不要脸”的床上功夫了,实际上意思不大.....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-23 21:47:04 | 显示全部楼层
Latecomer 发表于 2016-8-23 20:35
Good point.
I noticed a few ppl here, WM and Lakeside being most obvious, only talk about nice thi ...

Care to provide some examples of those I only have nice things to say.  Most likely they are highly rated by others as well, well maybe except one, maybe two.  The reason why I have predominantly good things to say is that for me, I have had good experiences with almost everyone that I have seen.   Call me a white knight but I just have not had that many bad experiences, especially lately and I have been satisfied with the sessions I have had.  Some I have not reviewed, not because they have been bad.  On the contrary, they have been very good and have many positive reviews already.  

Would it help if I said Bunny was way overrated in my opinion.  Saw her once and she did nothing for me but she gets rave reviews from most.  Lemon is just ok but again, many like her.  Eva to me was pretty but to others not so much.    I really enjoy some women that others don't and vice versa, some with good reviews have been duds. That is reality.  Not every woman will appeal to everyone. I choose who I see carefully and repeat often.

Just to clarify, when I rate a woman in terms of looks, rarely are they 8 and above.  If I rate someone a 7 or 7.5 that is because I take into consideration others.  I am very average looking and in my mind, I consider many in the 8 to 8.5 range but will rate them a point lower.  There is no Asian woman that I would consider a high 8 or 9 in terms of looks.  The only one that has come close in my opinion was Ellie of Studio9/HFH fame. Very pretty and perfect natural body with great skills
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-23 21:54:04 | 显示全部楼层
这个皮肉市场,我总结下来: 脸蛋,身材和“不要脸”的床上功夫,一定要有一项比较突出,否则很难混,因为客户的主力军还是20/30这一批。不少大陆/香港妹妹不做市场调查,以为加拿大男人个个都是没见过女人的人傻钱多,来了才发现满不是那么回事。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-23 22:11:01 | 显示全部楼层
I wanted to try her today, but the keeper said she was off the rest of the day.  hopefully I can see her tmr, and report to you all
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-23 22:16:28 | 显示全部楼层
Lakesideguy 发表于 2016-8-23 21:47
Care to provide some examples of those I only have nice things to say.  Most likely they are highl ...

I am not interested or good at writing someone up. But since u asked my opinion, a quick look at all ur reviews can draw a conclusion that all ur reviews are raving reviews. And in other people's reviews or threads, u always only jump out to sing praises for the MM, but almost never come out and say anything negative. Please do not ask me to compile a list of ur comments as proof lol. But I usually remember what I read even at a quick glance.
I am sorry saying 'my experiences are all positive' will not cut it, because that's not possible.
Like i said, u are probably just a nice charming guy with no ill intent, but it's my choice to not trust comments that are always lopsided.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-23 22:40:10 | 显示全部楼层
Latecomer 发表于 2016-8-23 22:16
I am not interested or good at writing someone up. But since u asked my opinion, a quick look at a ...

As I thought.  Making a general comment and not willing to back it up. Typical!!!!

My reviews are based upon my experiences.  Don't really care if you don't trust my reviews. All I know is that I enjoyed myself and apparently so have many others with the women I have reviewed or commented on.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-23 22:47:35 | 显示全部楼层
Lakesideguy 发表于 2016-8-23 22:40
As I thought.  Making a general comment and not willing to back it up. Typical!!!!

My reviews are ...

Lol ur own list of reviews is the best proof to show u are a NICE guy lol. I even said u don't have ill intent. Not enough?
Can I challenge u to write ONE review that SHARES with us a not-so-out-of-this-worldly experience?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-23 22:56:13 | 显示全部楼层
Latecomer 发表于 2016-8-23 22:47
Lol ur own list of reviews is the best proof to show u are a NICE guy lol. I even said u don't hav ...

Don't take it personally.  I traumatized the "nice guy".  So much so he is a wee bit edgy now
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-24 01:38:49 | 显示全部楼层
Latecomer 发表于 2016-8-23 22:47
Lol ur own list of reviews is the best proof to show u are a NICE guy lol. I even said u don't hav ...

Ok. Let me know which woman you would like me to do a more typical and standardized review on.  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 17:59 , Processed in 0.035064 second(s), 11 queries .