AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 19154|回复: 54

Pink @ Barbie House

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-22 17:13:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Time to start a thread.  I know I know, such a well reviewed MM really doesn't need another new thread but there is something about her that inspires me to start a thread.

After having read so many great reviews I decided to put her on my TDL... and that was WEEKS ago. WEEKS! It has been so hard to book her that I finally had to call days in advance to secure my session.  And just as I was waiting in the car for the go-ahead and did some final AZN browsing, I read some review saying that she had baby fat and looked/felt old.  Butterflies!

Door opened, and wow, very pretty face and slim body in a sexy corset.  What's not to like?  True, she doens't have the early 20's look facially, but she's still very pretty.  I was in a boyfriend experience (BFE) mood (well, when am I NOT in that mood haha!) so I went for it like I was Don Juan.  She played her part perfectly.  DFK was sensual (though I read someone saying she had crazy tongue action.. not in my case) and as I moved down, she stretched her neck and tilted her head up with eyes half-closed, encouraging me to go to town on her neck.  That look was one of the sexiest looks in my books and her reaction was sublime. Neck and ears are tricky, as touching those areas could be very ticklish but when a girl is sexually aroused, they love having them touched, based on my only very limited experience of course.  So definitely a good sign. She really was into it and she got seriously wet.  Love having the stickiness on my thighs after some time spooning.

Bodywise, the highlight has to be her breasts.  I almost forgot what real breasts feel like, and hers are very perky given the size.  Only drawback is her butt - the typical asian non-butts haha. Mine looks way better than what she has so I just focuse on her breasts.

On the service side, she is NOT that smooth comparing to others.  Not sure if it is a BH thing but Abby was the same way ... but that's also the endearing part that makes it a repeat for Abby and definitely a repeat for Pink as well. I like girls who seem more genuine and somewhat clumsy when it comes down to the stuff before and after sex.  I didn't let her do her thing on me so I don't have anything to say there, but the few things she did perform on me were all below standard - SF2 was weak and it was pretty rough.  I imagine that's what I would get in the old aged home by a male nurse when I am in my 90's, but not with a MM!  Couldn't wait to get out of there!  BBBJ was also very weak.  Lucky I was in the BFE mood so I was satisfied when she acted like a horny housewife craving sex from me.   She seemed very into the action and her body reacted accordingly.  The only other MM who was more into it than this was a 20 year old French girl in Montreal I saw last year who let me take pictures with her together.   

Sorry for the random rambling. That's generalyl how I write reviews. Not very structure.  Let me try to make it a little bit more useful:

- Facefuckers, I thiink she is a go.  I am a face fucker myself and I like her.  Only caveat is she isn't and doesn't look like a girl in her early 20's.  For comparison, she looks prettier than Lemon by quite a margin, and looks younger than Lush, but looks older than Abby. Definitely very pretty.

- If you like natural boobs, she is a MUST! I used to like small B's like Lemon's but nobody in the world should complain about her boobs.

- If you don't have your moves in the bedroom and you aren't happy just with boobs, you may not want to see her.  I highly doubt a passive male would have a great time there with Pink, just because of her skill level.  If i want to be treated like a King, i would go see Lemon or Roxy instead.

- I have just taken Lemon out of my rotation and now it is Roxy and Pink.  Roxy is not on schedule this week and I don't know if she is gone so perhaps it will be Pink only!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-22 17:17:54 | 显示全部楼层
she was second girl to ever make me cim.. first one was pia
her boobs are nice and soft too, mcot
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-22 17:23:55 | 显示全部楼层
You know who has her on his onboarding target.   She maybe become Indy or move to a new turf ?  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-22 19:58:13 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-8-22 17:17
she was second girl to ever make me cim.. first one was pia
her boobs are nice and soft too, mcot ...

Really? Wow that's interesting.  She had some of the weakest techniques I had experienced haha!  Roxy, Lemon, Lush, Lena, just to name a few, have much better skills in my opinion.  

I particularly liked the way Lena make me CIM the first time I saw her - after FS for a while I wanted to switch things up, and she finished me off with slow tongue action while on her back with me straddling her from above.  I love it slow and sensual and I was shocked that a) she would do that at that point of the session, and b) she managed to finish me off.  I miss that girl.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-22 19:58:44 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-8-22 17:23
You know who has her on his onboarding target.   She maybe become Indy or move to a new turf ?

Indy, but hopefully still be available haha!  

After my experience with Lush, I am ok with Indies.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-22 20:04:57 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-22 20:09:23 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-8-22 16:23

i doubt she would trust that guy.. plus i talk to her too
and i highly doubt she would screw over bh like that, maybe shes made some sort of contract.. who knows
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-22 20:14:03 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-8-22 20:09
i doubt she would trust that guy.. plus i talk to her too  
and i highly doubt she would screw o ...

Seems like you talk to working MM.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-22 20:21:20 | 显示全部楼层
iHunter 发表于 2016-8-22 19:14
Seems like you talk to working MM.

we only make small talk, no big deal
everyone would kill me if they found out who i have on snapchat lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-22 20:22:12 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-8-22 20:21
we only make small talk, no big deal
everyone would kill me if they found out who i have on snapc ...

Not really. A lot of people have working MMs social media lol
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 00:31 , Processed in 0.047675 second(s), 13 queries .