AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5167|回复: 8

Pink @ BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-20 17:13:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saw pink a couple days ago for my late night dinner. Decided to have this meal because of all the good reviews. She is a good meal, cut but not MCOT.  She is very eager to please and very into it.

Lots of DFK but very wild tongue action. Nice natural body, nice tits. I didn't really feel like eating her but she positioned her self expecting me to eat her out. I guess she enjoys being eaten.

Follows directions well, great smile, came very fast. BBBJ can use some work.

Face: 7.9(-0.1 because not MCOT but I can understand why everyone gave an 8)
Body: 8/10 natural good size tits, slim
Service:7.5/10 she is willing and eager to please. Just needs to fix her DFK and BBBJ technique and she will be good.
Attitude 10/10 nice smile, very positive, follows direction, she's very into it
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-20 20:52:00 | 显示全部楼层
only problem is too hard to book this girl. maybe have to book few days ahead.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-21 13:05:11 | 显示全部楼层
Took me 3 tries to book but I think if you want to book her for a late night dinner meal for 10pm you can probably just book in the morning.

I'd like to also mention that her pussy if very smooth and deep inside. It was a different feeling but I prefer pussies that are a bit more rigid or bumpy inside and not too deep because I'd like to hit her cervix, makes me feel like I'm huge.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-21 13:10:49 | 显示全部楼层
Jalex7300 发表于 2016-8-21 13:05
Took me 3 tries to book but I think if you want to book her for a late night dinner meal for 10pm yo ...

lol maybe shes just stretched out... i seen her when she first started working i could hit the cervix and wall and make her moan loud but now shes abit more loose from being so busy
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-21 13:22:27 | 显示全部楼层
I know Every chick is different but not sure if a lot of mm enjoy being banged at cervix . Unless highly use to it.  It's painful for them based on convo.

https://m.reddit.com/r/sex/comme ... penis_hitting_your/
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-21 14:56:00 | 显示全部楼层
Her pussy is very loose now as compare to the first week when I fucked her. Her service has also gone south due to being overworked since move to Markham. She is in a early thirties, she told me as a fact.  She also needs improvement on the BBbJ, it is on the soft side. I just tried Gina and her BBBJ was excellent and daty was very responsive.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-21 19:24:19 | 显示全部楼层
Yes. Her BBBJ is pretty soft. If she can use the same wild tongue action from DFK on my cock. I think she'd be good.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-21 19:45:44 | 显示全部楼层
Her bbbj gets much more vigorous and deeps throat with moaning if you press the right buttons.  But if you are past the 6th booking you may be out of luck due to service fatigue.   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-22 09:52:42 | 显示全部楼层
Her BBBJ was really pretty bad comparing to other girls on the market.  Just up and down with no variety and little technique.  I was in the mood to service her during my visit so it was ok.  Like many others had said, she was really into the action and was super wet down there.... wet enough to even spread it onto my nether region and my thighs.  Abby and Pink are similar in that sense.

If i wanted to be serviced, I would no doubt go to Lemon.  Speaking of Lemon, she does have some crazy tongue action during DFK, which i didn't like.  She used the same technique as far as the tongue goes regardless of what she was doing - rimming, BBBJ, DFK, licking my knees, etc... crazy swirling action.  Not a fan.  The most sensual kisser I have seen this year is Lush.  I found Pink was pretty good as well, without the tongue action.  I liked it when Pink enjoyed being kissed on the neck and her ears.  The sight of a girl tilting her head up with eyes close, anticipating butterfly kisses on her neck, is one of the most attractive sights in my books.

Not sure how tight she was when she first started here in Toronto, but one finger was a VERY snug fit for me when i saw her. So tight I was wondering how I got my dick inside her earlier at all!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 15:40 , Processed in 0.039702 second(s), 13 queries .