AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2229|回复: 2

Sasa @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-18 23:44:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
face 6.8, head is kind of big, doesn't look like there is too much cosmetic surgery, looks pretty natural for the most part, but i would say she isn't for FF.  Her face is not oval, but a big of a wide jaw and angular on the lower aspects of her face.  Make up was moderate and the unit was pretty dark, but it was dark for a reason

body:  height 8 for those that like tall girls, she's probably about five seven or just shy of five seven; legs 7, the lower part of her leg is ok, but the upper part, her thigh is kind of big and not toned, looks a bit flabby, but just a big; butt is 6.7, has an okay but, but not much shape, in dog style it's decent; waist is 7.3, she's not flabby, just not toned and from her hip, waist and boobs, there isn't that typically hour glass shape.  She more like a 35a-27.5-36, so I found everything kind of wide.  Some hunters might like this but it was just aveage for me.  boobs are 5, smaller than mine but a bit more shapely than an airplane strip. skin 8, skin was smooth and only a few blemishes

service. if you like to be licked from top to bottom she does this well.  also if you like to be sf2 with bj before and after, she's for you.  service started off as a 8, but ended to be a 5.  i'll explain more in the next section

attitude:  6, does everything, but nothing with any type of real personality.  felt like i was with a robot who was mechanical and not reallly into doing what they were doing.  maybe it's me, maybe i turned her off or maybe she had an off day or maybe she's always like this.  i have no idea, but i only report what transpired.  i'm pretty sure she's just in this industry for a while and then will get out.  she doesn't seem to care if she builds a fan base or not.

tunnel:  ??? unable to really tell if tight or not, there was an over application of lube to the extent that it was like a piston moving with slick50.  Maybe would be better without all the lube, but the excess lube kinda wrecked the latter part of the session for me.  it wasn't going ok, until i entered the tunnel.  then i said to myself what the heck, it's over flowing with lube.

time watcher during my time, cut me off by almost 5 mins.

i paid a visit to this mm, due to a review of another hunter.  unfortunatly my experience seems different than his.  his gain, my loss

unit:  8, easy to access with parking and clean

repeat: for sure no

fair market value:  not worth 140 roses

just a note to those unexperienced hunters, the admin has told me to inform you all that i tend to be a hard reviewer (or that others are easy reviewers as it's all relative)

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-19 12:26:52 | 显示全部楼层
Did you accomplish your mission?
I cannot do it if there is too much WD40 applied
I will run out of breath and time and she will kick me out but apologize nicely indicating its their fault, sure it is , so slipplery I cant even get a grip
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-19 13:43:31 | 显示全部楼层
I. Would probably shoot after 12 mins, but the slick50 is a performance product and is very slippery when used in excess.....so I kept pumping and closed my eyes and imagined I was banging one of my old hot flames.... But that didn't work, because my old flame wasn't that looses.. So I drilled her until time ran out. She got an extra 6-7mins bonus time from my drilling due to the slick50.  Lol
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 10:20 , Processed in 0.044482 second(s), 13 queries .